Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle Busch
rallo316 Wrote:what are you guys smoking Dale Jr is as good as any one out there and my comments about Busch was aimed more at talladega than Richmond JR Daytona 500 winner and 4 straight Talladega wins i guess when Busch kills somebody they will call him down.
Busch drives just like Earnhardt Sr. People can't see that for some reason. What people don't remember is that Dale Jr. wrecked Kyle Busch during the chase last year when Kyle was competing for a championship and Jr. was not. How come Busch's wreck is so much different? Oh yea cuz Dale Jr. is a God. And no, he is nowhere near as good as the big name drivers. All Jr has going for him is that he is Dale Sr.'s son.
bluegrassballa Wrote:Smile Smile Thats funny!!
Yeah, I kinda got carried away on that. Smile
Junior needs to quit making friends and become a Earnhart and wreck Busch saturday night.
BCF4L Wrote:Busch drives just like Earnhardt Sr. People can't see that for some reason. What people don't remember is that Dale Jr. wrecked Kyle Busch during the chase last year when Kyle was competing for a championship and Jr. was not. How come Busch's wreck is so much different? Oh yea cuz Dale Jr. is a God. And no, he is nowhere near as good as the big name drivers. All Jr has going for him is that he is Dale Sr.'s son.
Why are you so bitter towards JR? Let me guess either
A. Junior Stole your girlfriend or more likely
B. Your ex girlfriend left you for a JR fan and know youre whining about it because your a Tony Stewart fan and thats what Tony does when he loses something. Ahhhh see the picture is starting to get clearer now. LOL!!!!j/k
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Why are you so bitter towards JR? Let me guess either
A. Junior Stole your girlfriend or more likely
B. Your ex girlfriend left you for a JR fan and know youre whining about it because your a Tony Stewart fan and thats what Tony does when he loses something. Ahhhh see the picture is starting to get clearer now. LOL!!!!j/k
Smile If Dale Jr. stole my girlfriend, I wouldn't be bitter. I think that would be considered an honor to know that a high profile guy like Jr. wanted someone I was dating. That would be pretty cool.

But naw, seriously, I didn't like Earnhardt Sr. so I have to carry on the hate to his son. It's only respectful of me to do that. Smile
BCF4L Wrote:Smile If Dale Jr. stole my girlfriend, I wouldn't be bitter. I think that would be considered an honor to know that a high profile guy like Jr. wanted someone I was dating. That would be pretty cool.

But naw, seriously, I didn't like Earnhardt Sr. so I have to carry on the hate to his son. It's only respectful of me to do that. Smile
Youre a sad, sad little man!?!?!?
Gotta stir the pot a bit again. It was getting to be an interesting thread.

After race 23 of 36

Kyle Busch First in points 2 poles 8 wins 14 top 5's and 15 top 10's
Dale Jr 4th in points. 345 back 1 pole 1 win 7 top 5's 12 top 10's
Tony Stewart 6th in points 558 points back 0 poles 0 wins 8 top 5's 11 top 10's
rallo316 Wrote:i have a 1,000 dollars i will donate to a charity or give him to meet him i will whup his *** he is a idiot so if somebody can set this up for bristol or any where let me know.

Dang, I'd let someone beat on me for a thousand dollars lol

or at least they can try hahaha
Midee1 Wrote:Gotta stir the pot a bit again. It was getting to be an interesting thread.

After race 23 of 36

Kyle Busch First in points 2 poles 8 wins 14 top 5's and 15 top 10's
Dale Jr 4th in points. 345 back 1 pole 1 win 7 top 5's 12 top 10's
Tony Stewart 6th in points 558 points back 0 poles 0 wins 8 top 5's 11 top 10's
Tony is struggling this year and is still only 2 spots behind Jr. in points. Kyle Busch will be your champion this year and Junior will finish between 8-12 in the chase.
While I agree with you on about 99.99% of anything NASCAR, I wouldnt hand the trophy to Kyle just yet. My boy Carl Edwards in that 99 is gonna give Kyle everything he can handle. Its going to be a fun chase though. I just hope that the Hendrick boys have a terrible rash of bad luck in the chase and Johnson, Gordon and Junior arent contenders. I would love to see it come down to Busch and Edwards, with Edwards winning it all. Its what NASCAR needs IMO. **** its what I NEED Smile
BCF4L Wrote:Tony is struggling this year and is still only 2 spots behind Jr. in points. Kyle Busch will be your champion this year and Junior will finish between 8-12 in the chase.
I wouldn't mind seeing Edwards win either.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:While I agree with you on about 99.99% of anything NASCAR, I wouldnt hand the trophy to Kyle just yet. My boy Carl Edwards in that 99 is gonna give Kyle everything he can handle. Its going to be a fun chase though. I just hope that the Hendrick boys have a terrible rash of bad luck in the chase and Johnson, Gordon and Junior arent contenders. I would love to see it come down to Busch and Edwards, with Edwards winning it all. Its what NASCAR needs IMO. **** its what I NEED Smile

Here we go Carl, Here we Go!
Finally something we agree on 'Hoss, even though the Bengals are gonna win the division this year!! Maybe when the Bengals play the Steelers this year we can watch it on PB5's Vizio, lol.Smile Smile