Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kyle Busch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i have a 1,000 dollars i will donate to a charity or give him to meet him i will whup his *** he is a idiot so if somebody can set this up for bristol or any where let me know.
LOL.... you sound like my hubby!!! LOL......

Die hard fan are ya??
rallo316 Wrote:i have a 1,000 dollars i will donate to a charity or give him to meet him i will whup his *** he is a idiot so if somebody can set this up for bristol or any where let me know.
Im with you on that. The replay shows that Kyle cut his wheels dead left right into JR in turn 3. I dont think were gonna have to worry about it though. Id be surprised if the little punk makes it out of Richmond in one piece.
Funny guys. When #3 was doing the same thing people loved it and called it "just racing". Ironic huh?
Very true alfus. Besides Jr. wont do a thing to him but maybe call him a few names. Jr. is too much of a puss to do anything about it, he is nothing like his dad and never will be. He is a sellout and is going to be just like the rest of the Hendrick drivers, big time ******** and cheats and whiners. Besides, it looked to me like Jr went up into him more than Busch came down on him.
How is that possible when JR was already on the high side???
Well wherever he was, it looked to me like Jr made the move into Busch first. I could really care less myself seeing as I cant stand Jr anyway. It makes no difference to me if Busch started it or Jr started it, the outcome was a good one, Jr spins and doesnt win, what more can a person want from a **** Hendrick driver.
phs1986 Wrote:How is that possible when JR was already on the high side???

that is exactly what I was wondering. Anyways i do not think it was anything intentional, when you watch the replay JR. is already side ways when Bush's tires turn right and that was due to him trying to save it. I am like all of you I HATE BUSH but I think it was an honest accident that BOTH could have avoided. JR. could have cut it less deep going into the corner and Bush could have let off of it but the facts are both were driving for the win and neither one was going to give the other any SLACK. IMO it was both drivers fault.
Actually, it is NASCAR's fault for not black flagging Denny Hamlin who was obviously off the pace and allowing him to completely blow a tire and bring out the caution.... If Hamlin pits instead of staying out, Junior wins with no trouble!
Kyle Bush is VERY jealous of Dale Jr and his popularity. Which is weak.
I think Kyle Bush should be the new face of Nascar. He is exactly what this sport has needed. He is a semi-wreckless driver with a lot of talent and an attitude. He makes this sport worth watching again. I quit watching racing because it just felt going through the motions every week, but now I watch it just to see what Kyle Bush is going to do each week. He is fun to watch and an excellent driver. I hope he stays the way he is and never changes because he definetly makes this sport worth watching again for me.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I think Kyle Bush should be the new face of Nascar. He is exactly what this sport has needed. He is a semi-wreckless driver with a lot of talent and an attitude. He makes this sport worth watching again. I quit watching racing because it just felt going through the motions every week, but now I watch it just to see what Kyle Bush is going to do each week. He is fun to watch and an excellent driver. I hope he stays the way he is and never changes because he definetly makes this sport worth watching again for me.

Just as Stewart did when he first came on to the scene, but has had to calm down and grow up. Which will be the case with Kyle Bush as well, considering how hard nosed nascar has become. It is no longer the days of Dale Sr., Richard Petty and Jimmy Spencer where "dirty" driving was the way to win a race. NASCAR has took on a new persona and has completely walked away from it roots which was the MOON SHINING MEN who did it to get ahead in life. Just as the world has done NASCAR has INDUSTRIALIZED its sport and it is a SHAME.
Overrated Wrote:Kyle Bush is VERY jealous of Dale Jr and his popularity. Which is weak.

And it is weak that people actually think this.

Think about this. Where would Dale Jr be if there wasn't a Dale Sr to push him into racing? Jr got popular by default. When his dad died all of these people needed someone to root for.

Truth is Jr is not half the driver his father was nor will he ever be. His dad would have done whatever was needed to get the win (which is what Busch did) Jr will take all of his money and play in a band with his friends. He does not care for the sport near as much as his father.
Midee1 Wrote:And it is weak that people actually think this.

Think about this. Where would Dale Jr be if there wasn't a Dale Sr to push him into racing? Jr got popular by default. When his dad died all of these people needed someone to root for.

Truth is Jr is not half the driver his father was nor will he ever be. His dad would have done whatever was needed to get the win (which is what Busch did) Jr will take all of his money and play in a band with his friends. He does not care for the sport near as much as his father.

I agree and imagine if he would have been named something else. If his name would have been different from his fathers then he would not have the fan base. It just so happened that the die hard Dale earnhart sr. fans could keep routing for Dale Earnhardt, it was just like he was reincarnated into a #8 car. Kyle Bush is as good of a driver as there is out there at the moment, and he is that good because he is a "win at any cost" driver. As long as he doesn't do anything out of the way he can continue to be this way and he will win. Will he make any friends? Probably not, but who cares. He is driving because he loves it, he's competitive, and he could care less about the politics involved. I think he will end up being a savior to this sport by the time it's said and done. He is already the best driver in the field right now.
Bush turned into him.... You can see him in the car turning the wheels towards Jr. Thats a fact.
Kyle Busch is my new favorite driver. I don't care if Busch turned due right just to wreck Earnhardt. I hate Jr. and I hated his daddy. Both are assholes and whiners. And people saying Busch is jealous of Little E, now that's freaking hilarious. What has Earnhardt done besides go 2 years without winning a race? Is that a good race car driver? Does Johnson, Gordon, Stewart, etc. go 2 years without winning? I don't think so. Dale Jr. is not a good race car driver, Tony Eury Jr. sucks as a crew chief, and the whole Hendrick organization is soon going to turn against Jr. just like his step mommy did.

Kyle Busch has the balls to compete in NASCAR, Jr. doesn't. Busch will end up 10X better than Jr.
BCF4L Wrote:Kyle Busch is my new favorite driver. I don't care if Busch turned due right just to wreck Earnhardt. I hate Jr. and I hated his daddy. Both are assholes and whiners. And people saying Busch is jealous of Little E, now that's freaking hilarious. What has Earnhardt done besides go 2 years without winning a race? Is that a good race car driver? Does Johnson, Gordon, Stewart, etc. go 2 years without winning? I don't think so. Dale Jr. is not a good race car driver, Tony Eury Jr. sucks as a crew chief, and the whole Hendrick organization is soon going to turn against Jr. just like his step mommy did.

Kyle Busch has the balls to compete in NASCAR, Jr. doesn't. Busch will end up 10X better than Jr.

I agree with you 100 %!!
:notworthy :notworthy The GREATEST post in the history of BGR my friend. You took every word right out of my mouth. A lot of my buddies are Junior fans, but I constantly tell them that Junior is nothing but a t-shirt and hat salesman. He's been the most overrated driver in NASCAR since his daddy died, because the pressure was on him to carry the family name. Number 8 and 88 is not number 3. I hated Senior, but he was a great driver. He wrecked my favorite drivers a number of times (Gant and Ward Burton), but you grew to know, thats how that ******* raced. Junior dont have his daddys makeup, and some fans cant understand that. I used to not like Kyle Busch, but I always gave him credit for flat out driving the wheels off of a race car. And since he's left Hendrick (or was pushed out the door for a clearly inferior driver), he's became one of my favorites. I love the guy. I love his "get out of the way or get wrecked" attitude that he has. Alfus hit the nail on the head earlier, as nobody was screaming bloody murder when his ******** daddy was slamming people in the wall. Now that his son is getting tossed around the track and into walls, and finishing 14th in the point standings, its suddenly wrong. Ive heard all the "Teresa wont spend money for him to win races, his equipment is junk, blah blah blah". Whats the excuse now? Ive waited and waited to hear what the Little E fans would blame his failures on now that he's with Hendrick, and is EASILY getting the best equipment of anybody in the sport. Kyle Busch proved he was a better driver before, and now Joe Gibbs is reaping the benefits of it. Ive said all along that the ONLY reason that Hendrick wanted Jr is for the revenue he'll bring in. Thats all Junior is, a salesman who occasionally runs good at Talledega or Daytona. And thats what Hendrick got. He's the third best driver on that team. He was the second best driver at DEI, and he's proved that he's impossible for anybody to work with, and he dont have enough talent or balls to win on his own. If theres one thing he shares with his daddy, is that he's awfully easy to root against.
BCF4L Wrote:Kyle Busch is my new favorite driver. I don't care if Busch turned due right just to wreck Earnhardt. I hate Jr. and I hated his daddy. Both are assholes and whiners. And people saying Busch is jealous of Little E, now that's freaking hilarious. What has Earnhardt done besides go 2 years without winning a race? Is that a good race car driver? Does Johnson, Gordon, Stewart, etc. go 2 years without winning? I don't think so. Dale Jr. is not a good race car driver, Tony Eury Jr. sucks as a crew chief, and the whole Hendrick organization is soon going to turn against Jr. just like his step mommy did.

The only thing I have to say about this post is, Roll Tides Roll! :Thumbs:

TidesHoss32 Wrote::notworthy :notworthy The GREATEST post in the history of BGR my friend. You took every word right out of my mouth. A lot of my buddies are Junior fans, but I constantly tell them that Junior is nothing but a t-shirt and hat salesman. He's been the most overrated driver in NASCAR since his daddy died, because the pressure was on him to carry the family name. Number 8 and 88 is not number 3. I hated Senior, but he was a great driver. He wrecked my favorite drivers a number of times (Gant and Ward Burton), but you grew to know, thats how that ******* raced. Junior dont have his daddys makeup, and some fans cant understand that. I used to not like Kyle Busch, but I always gave him credit for flat out driving the wheels off of a race car. And since he's left Hendrick (or was pushed out the door for a clearly inferior driver), he's became one of my favorites. I love the guy. I love his "get out of the way or get wrecked" attitude that he has. Alfus hit the nail on the head earlier, as nobody was screaming bloody murder when his ******** daddy was slamming people in the wall. Now that his son is getting tossed around the track and into walls, and finishing 14th in the point standings, its suddenly wrong. Ive heard all the "Teresa wont spend money for him to win races, his equipment is junk, blah blah blah". Whats the excuse now? Ive waited and waited to hear what the Little E fans would blame his failures on now that he's with Hendrick, and is EASILY getting the best equipment of anybody in the sport. Kyle Busch proved he was a better driver before, and now Joe Gibbs is reaping the benefits of it. Ive said all along that the ONLY reason that Hendrick wanted Jr is for the revenue he'll bring in. Thats all Junior is, a salesman who occasionally runs good at Talledega or Daytona. And thats what Hendrick got. He's the third best driver on that team. He was the second best driver at DEI, and he's proved that he's impossible for anybody to work with, and he dont have enough talent or balls to win on his own. If theres one thing he shares with his daddy, is that he's awfully easy to root against.
I agree with everything everyone said here except one thing. Sr didnt whine as much if at all like someone said. If he got spun out or whatever he would just do the same thing to the person that did it the following week. He took care of business on and off the track. If he had a problem with a driver he would go to them and tell them about it. I was a fan of his because of that and the way he drove his car, which is something Jr will never be able to do. Anyway, like I said, I agree with everything else you said about Jr and about Busch. Also, there is no way in **** that Busch is jealous of Jr, why would he be, he is ahead of him in points, and is kickin *** in pretty much everything NASCAR related, whether it be Nationwide, Sprint Cup, whatever, and he is a better driver than Jr ever thought of being. Truth be told, Jr is most likely jealous of Busch. Also Busch is making Hendrick look like a dum*** right now and I love it.

This a weak and tired arguement. This is NASCAR for crying out loud! How many drivers have got a ride because they had famous race car driver dads? Heres a few names in case you dont know. (Which you obviously dont or you wouldnt have just made a fool of yourself) Ill even put their dads names in there incase you didnt know that either.
Richard Petty(Lee)
Dale Jarrett(Ned)
Davey Allison(Bobby)
Buddy Baker(Buck)
Dale Earnhardt SR.(Ralph)
these are just afew names right off the top of my head who used their fathers names to open doors who otherwise wouldnt have had an oppurtunity to race. Where would the sport be right now without any one of those guys? I agree JR isnt his dad but neither is anyone else out there on the track so whats your point? While JR hasnt won in a while he is still having a great year and is outrunning his teamates on a weekly basis. Its not a matter of If he will win this year but its a matter of when and even you JR haters have to admit that.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:This a weak and tired arguement. This is NASCAR for crying out loud! How many drivers have got a ride because they had famous race car driver dads? Heres a few names in case you dont know. (Which you obviously dont or you wouldnt have just made a fool of yourself) Ill even put their dads names in there incase you didnt know that either.
Richard Petty(Lee)
Dale Jarrett(Ned)
Davey Allison(Bobby)
Buddy Baker(Buck)
these are just afew names right off the top of my head who used their fathers names to open doors who otherwise wouldnt have had an oppurtunity to race. Where would the sport be right now without any one of those guys? I agree JR isnt his dad but neither is anyone else out there on the track so whats your point? While JR hasnt won in a while he is still having a great year and is outrunning his teamates on a weekly basis. Its not a matter of If he will win this year but its a matter of when and even you JR haters have to admit that.
I won't admit to that. Jr. might win a race this year, but I would never pick him to win a race this year. If he wins, it would surprise me. I wouldn't be surprised if Jr. didn't make the chase either.

You need to brush up on your NASCAR history every successful driver goes through a dry spell occasionaly. Tony hasnt won almost a year and the way hes running right now its not gonna be anytime soon. Jeff Gordon went a year without winning back in 2002. Richard Petty had a dry spell in the late 70s early 80s. Bobby Allison went 68 races without a win once. Bill Elliot went 7 years and didnt win a race. Terry Labonte went 2 or 3 years and didnt win before he got with Hendrick. You ask what has JR done besides going 2 years without winning? Well hes setting 3rd in points right now with more top 10 finshes than any driver this season and hes outrunning Gordon, Johnson, and...oh yes Tony stewart on a weekly basis. And by the way I dont think a Stewart fan has any right to criticize any driver for being a whiner. You can say what what you want about Dale Sr but all I know is that the big bad Smoke wouldnt mess Big E on the race track cause he knew hed get smoked. Come on man next yall come a little more prepared. This next ones gonna hurt cause now I gotta get ahold of my buddy and fellow Steelers fan Tideshoss.
BCF4L Wrote:I won't admit to that. Jr. might win a race this year, but I would never pick him to win a race this year. If he wins, it would surprise me. I wouldn't be surprised if Jr. didn't make the chase either.
Just because you dont want him to win doesnt mean he wont. He WILL make the chase I guarantee it.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:You need to brush up on your NASCAR history every successful driver goes through a dry spell occasionaly. Tony hasnt won almost a year and the way hes running right now its not gonna be anytime soon. Jeff Gordon went a year without winning back in 2002. Richard Petty had a dry spell in the late 70s early 80s. Bobby Allison went 68 races without a win once. Bill Elliot went 7 years and didnt win a race. Terry Labonte went 2 or 3 years and didnt win before he got with Hendrick. You ask what has JR done besides going 2 years without winning? Well hes setting 3rd in points right now with more top 10 finshes than any driver this season and hes outrunning Gordon, Johnson, and...oh yes Tony stewart on a weekly basis. And by the way I dont think a Stewart fan has any right to criticize any driver for being a whiner. You can say what what you want about Dale Sr but all I know is that the big bad Smoke wouldnt mess Big E on the race track cause he knew hed get smoked. Come on man next yall come a little more prepared. This next ones gonna hurt cause now I gotta get ahold of my buddy and fellow Steelers fan Tideshoss.
LMAO. You have got to be kidding me. Tony has gone 26 races without a win. That's a big difference from 72 there big boy. Tony shows this every single year. Once June, July, and August get here, Tony will have at least 4-6 wins. He does it every year. Jeff Gordon went 21 races without a win in the years you were talking about. But even with those 2 drivers, neither went even a year without a win, let alone 2 years. And it's funny that you mention Jeff Gordon in 2001-2002 because Jeff Gordon won his 4th championship in 2001. So if you are only counting 2002's winless streak, it was 23 races. Tony Stewart has won 2 championships, where is your boy Jr.? Junior is a redneck's God and that's it. He is no NASCAR driver, and he's definitely not what people like you make him out to be. And I guarantee you Smoke wouldn't back down from the big bad Dale Earnhardt. He was a whiny *** too unless he was the one doing the booting.
TidesHoss32 Wrote::notworthy :notworthy The GREATEST post in the history of BGR my friend. You took every word right out of my mouth. A lot of my buddies are Junior fans, but I constantly tell them that Junior is nothing but a t-shirt and hat salesman. He's been the most overrated driver in NASCAR since his daddy died, because the pressure was on him to carry the family name. Number 8 and 88 is not number 3. I hated Senior, but he was a great driver. He wrecked my favorite drivers a number of times (Gant and Ward Burton), but you grew to know, thats how that ******* raced. Junior dont have his daddys makeup, and some fans cant understand that. I used to not like Kyle Busch, but I always gave him credit for flat out driving the wheels off of a race car. And since he's left Hendrick (or was pushed out the door for a clearly inferior driver), he's became one of my favorites. I love the guy. I love his "get out of the way or get wrecked" attitude that he has. Alfus hit the nail on the head earlier, as nobody was screaming bloody murder when his ******** daddy was slamming people in the wall. Now that his son is getting tossed around the track and into walls, and finishing 14th in the point standings, its suddenly wrong. Ive heard all the "Teresa wont spend money for him to win races, his equipment is junk, blah blah blah". Whats the excuse now? Ive waited and waited to hear what the Little E fans would blame his failures on now that he's with Hendrick, and is EASILY getting the best equipment of anybody in the sport. Kyle Busch proved he was a better driver before, and now Joe Gibbs is reaping the benefits of it. Ive said all along that the ONLY reason that Hendrick wanted Jr is for the revenue he'll bring in. Thats all Junior is, a salesman who occasionally runs good at Talledega or Daytona. And thats what Hendrick got. He's the third best driver on that team. He was the second best driver at DEI, and he's proved that he's impossible for anybody to work with, and he dont have enough talent or balls to win on his own. If theres one thing he shares with his daddy, is that he's awfully easy to root against.
Cmon man you know I dont wanna do this but.. Well I guess this"Hat Salesman" isnt as bad as you think. Considering hes got as many wins as Harry Gant and Davey Aliison and 12 more wins than Ward Burton. Im not putting down Handsome Harry, Davey or Ward. Im just saying you talk like JR has never won a race or something. Now that JR is in good equipment he proving he can run up front every week and considering that DEI isnt running better now that JR is gone just further proves the point that while Teresa is a great buisness person. She doesnt now jack squat about what it takes to be a competitive race team and now Truex isnt signing his contract so it just proves that DEI isnt competitive anymore. As for the point that you and Alfus made about Dale Sr driving that way and how we shouldnt get mad about it? So let me get this straight we supposed to be OK that JR got wrecked because of how his dad drove?????? JR isnt his DAD, he doesnt race like his dad he races more like Ralph regardless of what everyone says. Ive said for years that its not as much that JRs fans root for him because of who his dad was as it is Dale Srs detractors root against JR because they hated his dad and you guys have all proved my point. I know youre mad at me now but just think this fall we will be laughing together at all the Bengals fans on here when Mendenhall is running roughshod all over them and theyre all wondering when Keith Rivers is going to get out of jail LOL!!!!
Oh and how beautiful is this?
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:This a weak and tired arguement. This is NASCAR for crying out loud! How many drivers have got a ride because they had famous race car driver dads? Heres a few names in case you dont know. (Which you obviously dont or you wouldnt have just made a fool of yourself) Ill even put their dads names in there incase you didnt know that either.
Richard Petty(Lee)
Dale Jarrett(Ned)
Davey Allison(Bobby)
Buddy Baker(Buck)

Well then let's look at

Jason Jarrett (Dale)
Kyle Petty (Richard)
Dale SR (Dale jr)

There are a few more that their fathers have all given them an opportunity and what have the majority done?

I am not a JR hater as you put it. I am much more of a Kenseth fan. After watching them duke it out in the Busch series and hearing all the talk of JR being the next big star it tickled me to death to see Kenseth win a championship in 2003. He has also won 16 races and had 142 top tens. BTW Kenseth also won the rookie of the year award in 2000.

I have stopped following Nascar because it is entirely to political and there is way to much whining from many of the drivers to suit me. No one seems to own up to their mistakes any more. They all want to blame it on something else.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Cmon man you know I dont wanna do this but.. Well I guess this"Hat Salesman" isnt as bad as you think. Considering hes got as many wins as Harry Gant and Davey Aliison and 12 more wins than Ward Burton. Im not putting down Handsome Harry, Davey or Ward. Im just saying you talk like JR has never won a race or something. Now that JR is in good equipment he proving he can run up front every week and considering that DEI isnt running better now that JR is gone just further proves the point that while Teresa is a great buisness person. She doesnt now jack squat about what it takes to be a competitive race team and now Truex isnt signing his contract so it just proves that DEI isnt competitive anymore. As for the point that you and Alfus made about Dale Sr driving that way and how we shouldnt get mad about it? So let me get this straight we supposed to be OK that JR got wrecked because of how his dad drove?????? JR isnt his DAD, he doesnt race like his dad he races more like Ralph regardless of what everyone says. Ive said for years that its not as much that JRs fans root for him because of who his dad was as it is Dale Srs detractors root against JR because they hated his dad and you guys have all proved my point. I know youre mad at me now but just think this fall we will be laughing together at all the Bengals fans on here when Mendenhall is running roughshod all over them and theyre all wondering when Keith Rivers is going to get out of jail LOL!!!!

You can't throw Allison in that mix because he died at a young age. Who knows what he would have done.

As for DEI not running strong I seem to recall a certain old gentleman that has driven that car pretty well on a limited basis this year. Came a gnats whisker from winning the 500 and had a shot Saturday night as well. Imagine what he could do if he ran a full season in that junk DEI equipment.

Your so cool and smart, can I have your autograph sometime?
Pages: 1 2 3