Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As of now, Rank the 15th
Considering Trinity is an all boys school of over 1000, I'm pretty sure that they can put 9 on the field that can play baseball. Compared to Lawrenc'e 350-400 boys.
Triple Crown Wrote:Considering Trinity is an all boys school of over 1000, I'm pretty sure that they can put 9 on the field that can play baseball. Compared to Lawrenc'e 350-400 boys.

Who said they couldn't. They are just not the caliber of program that you made them out to be. It's a great win for Lawrence, nobody ever said it wasn't, but Trinity gets most of their noteriety for football, not baseball. Again the Cabel-Midland game was much more of an impressive win, IMO.

If you made that statement about Male, PRP, St. X or Eastern, then yeah I'll agree. They are the year in and year out powers from Louisville.
Triple Crown Wrote:You are either a player or have no clue about baseball at all. You are excited because Paintsville beat some 15th region teams in the all "A"? Lawrence beat a legit year in year out state contender in Trinity. Paintsville couldnt stay on the same field as a Trinity or a Franklin Co. Easy schedules are what kills Paintsville come playoff time.
Lawrence is ranked 16th in the state for a reason. All five seniors have committed to a college. How many does your beloved Paintsville have?
And the thing is, I have nothing against Paintsville. I just get tired of people like you thinking the sun rises and sets on Johnson Co.

Well buddy i have nothing against Lawrence Co either but i went and watched Lawrence Co. play against Cabell Midland or something like that. They did look good, but i hope Paintsville can beat them. but i think it will be a pretty good game. I was just trying to back the team up
THUGLIFE#1 Wrote:Well buddy i have nothing against Lawrence Co either but i went and watched Lawrence Co. play against Cabell Midland or something like that. They did look good, but i hope Paintsville can beat them. but i think it will be a pretty good game. I was just trying to back the team up

I think it will be a lot closer game than anybody realizes. Paintsville has a great team, and so does LC, and if it could be predicted they wouldn't have to play the game. I am glad they are playing this year. I think I heard someone say it had been almost 3 years since they played. Should make for a good atmosphere.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I think it will be a lot closer game than anybody realizes. Paintsville has a great team, and so does LC, and if it could be predicted they wouldn't have to play the game. I am glad they are playing this year. I think I heard someone say it had been almost 3 years since they played. Should make for a good atmosphere.
They played two years ago at paintsville in a swamp after a typhon went through. I think that Shephard pitched for LC in that game when he was a 7th grader.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:They played two years ago at paintsville in a swamp after a typhon went through. I think that Shephard pitched for LC in that game when he was a 7th grader.

Yeh I heard Paintsville beat them up pretty bad that day.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Yeh I heard Paintsville beat them up pretty bad that day.

Best I remember there were some flared tempers in that game as well.