Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Johnson Central Golden Eagles
15.56%
Paintsville Tigers
84.44%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville vs. Johnson Central -- 15th Region Finals
Paintsville by 25. They came off a big win last night and i look for them to come in tonight with alot of motivation. Theres no way JC will be able to stay close to them.
SecretAgent Wrote:I say that meaning...that he does more fancy passing and moving than most!!! Thats not taking away from him..because TRUTHFULLY most players can't do what he does!!! BUNDY is GOOD player...and I meant nothing by calling him a SHOW player!!!! thats actually a good thing..but in a game like it was last night some of the passes became turnovers simply because he wasn't looking!!! But if hadn't been guarding SV last night when they were running the clock down things could have went another way!!!

Well regardless Bundy is one of the best guards in the 15th and it is only fitting that he lead the best team in the 15th region. There is no reason to ever take him out of the lineup.
OMG Wrote:Show player? He has 1,00 points and didn't he just break an assist record or something like that? I can't see anybody leading this team the way Bundy has this year. He is THE leader of THE best team in the 15th region!
Dang, How many leaders does this team have???

I've heard Slone, Grimm, and now Bundy.
OMG Wrote:Well regardless Bundy is one of the best guards in the 15th and it is only fitting that he lead the best team in the 15th region. There is no reason to ever take him out of the lineup.
yeah no reason to start messing with the teams chemistry now could be asking for a heap load of trouble. That would be like back in the I am wanting to say 1979 when Coach Taylor who coached Johns Creek Baseball had by far the best team in the region and one of them in the state. In the regional finals he completely changed the fielding and batting orders and they got beat by 3 runs. Now I know its two completely different sports but it has the same effect.
Its just my opinion...But i think Pack/Bundy should rotate?? that way it keeps teams wondering ???? I mean they both are TOPS of their game..and if Paintsville is lucky enough to have 2 guards that good WHY NOT??? I also like Murray he really has impressed me...with his overall demeanor and attitude on the floor..He acts like he has played for Paintsville all his life!!

I pick Paintsville by 22pts....Go Tigers!

:Cheerlead
Paintsville wins 85-65.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Well Pikeville was there cheering for Paintsville, so I guess it goes both ways.

Not all Pikeville fans. Me and my wife were on the Shelby Valley side. I'm sure some Pikeville fans were on the Paintsville side but not all of them. I personally wanted Valley to win just as I wanted Eastridge to win. I would have liked to have seen an all 59th final for the second year.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.