Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs. East Ridge, 12/28
Predictions on the matchup between the two in the second round of the PIT?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Pville by 12
P-ville by 15+
Pikeville by as many as the staff wants..
Should be a great game. East Ridge is undefeated but I think Pikeville's tough schedule has them ready for this one. Panthers by 5.
Warriors by 9
im takin ER by 2
What time does this game start?
TRAIN85 Wrote:What time does this game start?
8:15
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Pikeville by more than 10.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:8:15

Thanks for the info.
Pikeville will go as Adams goes. If he plays well they should have no problem...Pikeville by 8...
I'll go with Pikeville by 8 as well.
Pikeville by 14.
ER looks good this year and so do the Panthers.

Pikeville in a nail biter.
I like Pikeville in this one but not by much. I think the game will be closer than some. It's a big district match up and there is pride at stake. ER may not be an offensive explosion but they are a physical basketball team. I think this causes some problems for Pikeville. IMO pikeville needs to get their big man more touches too.
if east ridge is on top of their game, i think the warriors could win. BUT for tonight:
i think it will be a very good game, but i think pikeville will come away with the win
I have seen East Ridge play and I didn't see anything special out of them.
I pick Pikeville by 10+
[RAINBOW]ER by a few.[/RAINBOW]
I will honestly be surprised if ER wins this game.
I will take Pikeville by 10. But I would say it will be a close game until the end.
i say pikeville by 3...
PIKEVILLE by 18.
I'm an ER fan but I think they'll lose by 10+...BTW ER is 6-1 with there only loss against Twin Valley.
vundy33 Wrote:I'm an ER fan but I think they'll lose by 10+...BTW ER is 6-1 with there only loss against Twin Valley.

When did they play Twin Valley? I didnt see it on the KHSAA website.
closed....game over.