Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville vs. East Ridge, 12/28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions on the matchup between the two in the second round of the PIT?
Pville by 12
P-ville by 15+
Pikeville by as many as the staff wants..
Should be a great game. East Ridge is undefeated but I think Pikeville's tough schedule has them ready for this one. Panthers by 5.
Warriors by 9
im takin ER by 2
What time does this game start?
TRAIN85 Wrote:What time does this game start?
8:15
Pikeville by more than 10.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:8:15

Thanks for the info.

uk96

Pikeville will go as Adams goes. If he plays well they should have no problem...Pikeville by 8...
I'll go with Pikeville by 8 as well.
Pikeville by 14.
ER looks good this year and so do the Panthers.

Pikeville in a nail biter.
I like Pikeville in this one but not by much. I think the game will be closer than some. It's a big district match up and there is pride at stake. ER may not be an offensive explosion but they are a physical basketball team. I think this causes some problems for Pikeville. IMO pikeville needs to get their big man more touches too.
if east ridge is on top of their game, i think the warriors could win. BUT for tonight:
i think it will be a very good game, but i think pikeville will come away with the win
I have seen East Ridge play and I didn't see anything special out of them.
I pick Pikeville by 10+
[RAINBOW]ER by a few.[/RAINBOW]
I will honestly be surprised if ER wins this game.
I will take Pikeville by 10. But I would say it will be a close game until the end.
i say pikeville by 3...
PIKEVILLE by 18.
I'm an ER fan but I think they'll lose by 10+...BTW ER is 6-1 with there only loss against Twin Valley.
vundy33 Wrote:I'm an ER fan but I think they'll lose by 10+...BTW ER is 6-1 with there only loss against Twin Valley.

When did they play Twin Valley? I didnt see it on the KHSAA website.
closed....game over.