Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
(11-20-2023, 11:11 PM)Big Five-0- Wrote:
(11-20-2023, 05:19 PM)Granny Bear Wrote:
(11-20-2023, 03:41 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: I’m thankful for another year of back and forth with Jet….that little guy makes me laugh

Little Jet makes everybody feel better!!
And you can bet a large sack of money on that, lol!

(11-20-2023, 09:23 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: "PJDOUG I appreciate you!!! I enjoy everytime we get to hang out! Thank You for the big meal you fed me! For those who don't know, this man is one of the best at preparing food I have seen. He makes alot of stuff! And a die hard Whitley County Fan!! Happy Thanksgiving to you PJ and all the BGR Nation. GrannyBear keeps me in line as well, so Happy Thanksgiving GrannyBear, Rebel55, OldSchoolHound, TDHound, JetPilot, Highviz,Cowboy42, North Laurel Fan.Waitaminute, Jack Lambert, 64SUR, SPUD, WESTSIDE, FCSPY, 16BBAll Fan, Nemo, Walt Longmire, RamDAD50, Rookie57, ROTC, Patriot1, Coach Haddix and Family (They treat me like Family) Smile FallRock, Corbin, Fansville, Deuce8, Hound05, Bossdaddy 4115, Know1, Knoxvillesfinest, Gridiron_RAID, Iggyfan, BECHARGERS, Smoke1015, Hatz, Old Guy, Woodshed, khalisimo, Glory_DAYS,True Pioneer, footballfan1999, Mysonis55, toolaidback, Rip/Spin, Tailback44, Rock Nation, hchs fan, Mr. Pike Central, The Sticky Bandit, #GoCougs, Cafe Mocha, Average Joe, CC117, Diablo, SmashMouth17, Rocksolid69, BobcatForever, AgentOrange, lcgrad2002, EKUAlum05, OutlawJoseyWales, Orange Blaze, Advicegiver74, Slic Ric, bac2369, ArmchairHC, Ram-A-Devil, BlackcatAlum, i82much, plantmanky, Belichik, Jamedeane, Humpty Dumpty, Zaga Fan, Gold River, NyGiantFan and all the ones I didn't put down, but just off the top of my head. I have got to meet alot of you in person. Some I have not. Maybe we can make it happen some time. But I try to get around to alot of different games. Im just a big fan of High School Football and I like talking to all of you. This is my favorite time of year for a couple of reasons. Enjoy the moment!!!"

It's my favorite time of year too!!!
It's more and more rare that we all get together, so I'm really looking forward to it!!
I'm thankful for so many things in my life that come from the blessings of God. I'm thankful for my Wife (my best friend), Thankful for God above who has spared her life from the past two years when she was diagnosed with stage 4 bone cancer and having to take chemo treatments for the past two years. Thankful for my daughter and grandchildren, as well as a great son in law. Thankful for this sight where we can make friends to agree and disagree with and always be friends. Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

One of my best friends suffered from bone cancer.  I'm so sorry your wife has to endure that and the treatments!!
I'm also thankful for your devoted family.  Sometimes, that can make all the difference in the world.
Hope you have a wonderful and peaceful Thanksgiving!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • Big Five-0-
Thank you guys for participating.

With all the negativity posted on the site (OSH and me!!), I'm thankful that we could do this to lift one another up and get to know each other a little better on a more personal level.

I love you guys!!!