Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch this F1 kart race 2 mercedes. Gives over 1 min headstart. (Video)
They race 1 lap and the F1 race car gives them over a 1 minute headstart. I never appreciated how fast these cars really are.

[YOUTUBE="F1 races mercedes"]6uuwbRPWnWU[/YOUTUBE]
WoW
TOMCAT06 Wrote:WoW

Did you see the acceleration of the F1 coming out of that last turn to over take the Mercedes. Unbelievable!! Like a bullet!
Smile Checking his investments.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i think i found what i want next
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jeez..that thing runs like my 4x4 Dodge, lol..seriously though, that was awesome..
awesome, but expected.

we're dealing with 300 horse street cars on street tires with 'ride motivated' suspension.. ON a race track.... going up against a 800-900 horse F1 car, weighing less than half the opponents, double wishbone independent suspension all around tuned for the track itself, and 12-15 inch soft compound racing tires.....

its like giving a headstart to a bicycle, and then catching it on a hayabusa......
Truly shows how much faster the F1, IRL, and other Cart Cars are than a normal vehicle.... Simply Amazing!
ronald_reagan Wrote:awesome, but expected.

we're dealing with 300 horse street cars on street tires with 'ride motivated' suspension.. ON a race track.... going up against a 800-900 horse F1 car, weighing less than half the opponents, double wishbone independent suspension all around tuned for the track itself, and 12-15 inch soft compound racing tires.....

its like giving a headstart to a bicycle, and then catching it on a hayabusa......

The acceleration is crazy, but the difference in F-1 and every other race car in the world is #1 braking and handling.

I love watching F-1 and tried going to Indy this year but it didn't work out.
NEXT Wrote:The acceleration is crazy, but the difference in F-1 and every other race car in the world is #1 braking and handling.

I love watching F-1 and tried going to Indy this year but it didn't work out.

the handling is just unreal... its measure in g's... not tenths of them.. lol

its just a misleading video for those who don't keep up with it, and an educational video for those who do.....