Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Watch this F1 kart race 2 mercedes. Gives over 1 min headstart. (Video)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They race 1 lap and the F1 race car gives them over a 1 minute headstart. I never appreciated how fast these cars really are.

[YOUTUBE="F1 races mercedes"]6uuwbRPWnWU[/YOUTUBE]
WoW
TOMCAT06 Wrote:WoW

Did you see the acceleration of the F1 coming out of that last turn to over take the Mercedes. Unbelievable!! Like a bullet!
Smile Checking his investments.
i think i found what i want next
Jeez..that thing runs like my 4x4 Dodge, lol..seriously though, that was awesome..
awesome, but expected.

we're dealing with 300 horse street cars on street tires with 'ride motivated' suspension.. ON a race track.... going up against a 800-900 horse F1 car, weighing less than half the opponents, double wishbone independent suspension all around tuned for the track itself, and 12-15 inch soft compound racing tires.....

its like giving a headstart to a bicycle, and then catching it on a hayabusa......
Truly shows how much faster the F1, IRL, and other Cart Cars are than a normal vehicle.... Simply Amazing!
ronald_reagan Wrote:awesome, but expected.

we're dealing with 300 horse street cars on street tires with 'ride motivated' suspension.. ON a race track.... going up against a 800-900 horse F1 car, weighing less than half the opponents, double wishbone independent suspension all around tuned for the track itself, and 12-15 inch soft compound racing tires.....

its like giving a headstart to a bicycle, and then catching it on a hayabusa......

The acceleration is crazy, but the difference in F-1 and every other race car in the world is #1 braking and handling.

I love watching F-1 and tried going to Indy this year but it didn't work out.
NEXT Wrote:The acceleration is crazy, but the difference in F-1 and every other race car in the world is #1 braking and handling.

I love watching F-1 and tried going to Indy this year but it didn't work out.

the handling is just unreal... its measure in g's... not tenths of them.. lol

its just a misleading video for those who don't keep up with it, and an educational video for those who do.....