Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to Lose Weight, PLEASE HELP ME...
Redneck Wrote:LOL...

As you can see I'm gettin pretty desperate. I need a GOOD, HEALTHY DIET to help me lose some weight. I really don't have the time to get back in the gym to exercise and workout so I need a good meal plan to help shed a few pounds, about 80 actually, lol. Those of you who know me pretty good knows that I was a goodlookin kid back in my high school days, lol, about 220 pounds to be exact while standin at 6'2". I have reached the 320 pound mark and I'm disgusted with myself. Never thought I'd see the day when I would have to buy XXL shirts. I blame Pikeville College for most of it, lol, they made me put on weight for football but I guess drinkin beer and eatin pizza and cheeseburgers wasn't what they had in mind. I could go to a weight loss clinic if I wanted to but I don't take pills of any kind, not even Tylenol for a headache. I have bad hearts and high blood pressure runnin on every side of my family. I can't afford to put on anymore weight, I have got to lose some. So if anybody has any suggestions or know of any good diets, please let know.

yeah my sister needs to too