Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staph Infection
If...Then Wrote:Add let me add, keep lysol in your lockerroom and use it often. Dont walk barefoot anywhere. worse spot is probably the shower. wear sandals i guess
I can't believe ANYONE still goes barefoot in a public shower...shower shoes are made for that very reason.
There should be news stories on how many people die every year from staph infections in hospitals, but I say the media is only trying to scare us with all this. I monitored TV news for nearly 3 years & saw one of these scares yearly. Remember SARS, Bird Flu, and my favorite, monkey pox. I actually heard a guy on CNN say Bird Flu could kill a billion people-A BILLION. I had to rewind a half dozen times to make sure he said billion & not million. The last I heard about 100 peeople had died of Bird Flu.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:I can't believe ANYONE still goes barefoot in a public shower...shower shoes are made for that very reason.

yea i know that is sick. warts and more can add on.

i wear those speedo slip on sandals like u wear in the ocean
I heard it was all over the United States:eek:
There is been reports in a few state Maryland , NewYork, West Virgina, Kentucky, Virgina, and I think Deleware.
i heard it wont even flinch to penacilin
I know someone personally that has MRSA and Bactrim is the drug of choice for it.
The Dr. just told them to take the bactrim and keep it covered. He says there is no reason to close the schools. MRSA is treatable and is rarely deadly. It is also more common than you think.