Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SV 90 P'Ville 86
I mean, I am DEFINITELY not a Paintsville fan at all, although after tonight I am a Landon Slone fan, but this was robbery. And besides that call at the end of OT1, in OT2 Kelsey Friend actually hit Shane Grimm (I believe) in the chest after a foul was called, and didn't recieve a T, heck it wasn't even called a double foul, instead I believe it went down as Grimm's 4th.
ttt
I need to invest in some wymt.. I can't watch the replay, and I can't never make it to the game lol..

I heard them say something about wanting a T on that call you are talking about Jayblackcat
Definitely should have been 3 free throws at the end of the game, but that's just how it goes I suppose. Valiant effort by the Tigers, but just came up short.
one of the best games i've ever watched in my time, both teams gave it their absolute all and left everything out on the floor. also, looks like bill mike found himself another all state player.
Looks like Bill Mike might have a few all state players in the next several years with Slone, VanHoose, and Grimm. Congrats on a great game Paintsville, and good luck Valley. I'd rather have been beaten by the Regional Champion than a Runner-up...even though losing is terrible it feels a little better if it happens that way.
all i know is that i had no dog in this fight.....................but it was by far the best basketball game that i have ever seen...............and to the "baby tigers" stay together and good thing will happen
Really proud of Jeremy Jackson, the sophomore from Valley who made 2 big free throws. Good job kiddo.
Slone played a Maginifacent game im sorry i doubt these Young Guns. Valley better b counting their lucky stars that they didnt lose this game. Valley played with a lack of heart and determination if you ask me out of that old bunch. The Freshman from P-Ville seemed to want it more and almost got it done. Grim played a great game i would have bet 1 million dollars if i could have paused time that his shot was going in. But good luck to Valley and good luck to the tigers next season i expect alot out of u all.
I've been watching Paintsville basketball for a long time... was at Rupp in 96',97', and 98' saw some awsome games during that time, but w/ the exception of the Paintsville-Lex Cath game in 96' I think this is one of the best Paintsville games I have ever seen played.

Landon is an exceptional player, of course when you average more points than most of the seniors in your region you are bound to get some hype... but Lando exceeded all expectations. I also think the "BABY TIGERS" that are so "inexperienced" and "very, very, young" proved that they will be a force to reckon with in the 15th region for the next three years...at least!! Next year also marks the 10th anniversary of the 1996 State Championship...maybe we can rekindle that magic next year !! (wishful thinking)
Beef-SV doesn't have a Branham-its Bryant*
As for the nasty SV win, there is more to winning a ballgame, than just the boys on the floor. I think this had a lot to do with the final score and the entire outcome of this game-Good Luck to The Wildcats during the remainder of the road to Rupp*
Good Job Wildcats*
Yes, the last FT by Grimm did look good, heck he even clinched his fist! Then it just rimmed out, that's the rolls though.