Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co Spring Practice
Kid has been back and forth all along he had no ties to Boyle other than to come play football there which I’m sure was just coincidence... .. lol.. I know he has been back and forth for a while being seen in town on several occasions not even sure if he was staying in Boyle much as of late...

For those of us in Frankfort this is of no surprise.
Thunder Lips Wrote:That makes it a little tougher without Moorman.
What kind of shape are you in if your program was relying on this freshman ? Come on now... BOYLE WILL
BE BOYLE.
FCSPY Wrote:What kind of shape are you in if your program was relying on this freshman ? Come on now... BOYLE WILL
BE BOYLE.
I agree Boyle will be Boyle, but I'm talking about 2-3 years from now. Athletes like Moorman are difference makers and when you put them on already good teams, they are REAL difference makers.
Thunder Lips Wrote:That makes it a little tougher without Moorman.

There's still plenty in the tank.
Jack Lambert Wrote:When did he leave Boyle?

Today I think.
Thunder Lips Wrote:I agree Boyle will be Boyle, but I'm talking about 2-3 years from now. Athletes like Moorman are difference makers and when you put them on already good teams, they are REAL difference makers.

I can assure you that the staff wasn't counting on ANY one player for anything. Moorman has potential but not sure was a good fit here anyway.

Good luck to him.
FoSho Wrote:I understand.

He went to Bondurant MS which feeds Western Hills HS before he transferred to Boyle Co. What changed in him over the course of the year? Coaches/parents said they had spoken/worked with him and thought he could do it here and be a huge success and be one early. Now he's leaving.

I just wonder if he did so because he had to or was it football related? Again, I wish him well. He is a good kid.

Like you said “he can do it Boyle’s way or his way somewhere else” unfortunately it seems he chose his way and may soon find out Boyle’s way would’ve been a lot better for him in the long run. I wish every kid nothing but success but I’m afraid without the discipline he was getting at Boyle this may not have a very good ending...
Moorman leaving Boyle hurts them period. Boyle's 8th grade team wouldn't have won 5 games without him. For the High School team, after this super class graduates, Boyle will take a step back.
As much as I like FOSHO I also believe after this year Boyle will take a step back at the first part of next year after losing this years seniors. It’s hard for any school to lose that much talent and not. I do believe that this group of seniors has put out the standard for the younger players to live and work by. Now I am not saying they won’t be there in the end but they will have to follow the work ethic of these seniors to accomplish their goals. Also losing a player like the young man who transferred back will hurt. The players from Pikeville that played with him on the Kentucky team said he was a very good athlete but we all know one player doesn’t make a team. But good luck to him and Boyle County High School will be always a force in football no matter what class. As always GO PANTHERS!!!
Footballfan33 Wrote:Moorman leaving Boyle hurts them period. Boyle's 8th grade team wouldn't have won 5 games without him. For the High School team, after this super class graduates, Boyle will take a step back.

That's ridiculous. The previous team went 16-1 and lost in the finals. 2022 class is very talented and few of them will play pivotal roles this season.

Please.....think that way. Lol
Patriot1 Wrote:As much as I like FOSHO I also believe after this year Boyle will take a step back at the first part of next year after losing this years seniors. It’s hard for any school to lose that much talent and not. I do believe that this group of seniors has put out the standard for the younger players to live and work by. Now I am not saying they won’t be there in the end but they will have to follow the work ethic of these seniors to accomplish their goals. Also losing a player like the young man who transferred back will hurt. The players from Pikeville that played with him on the Kentucky team said he was a very good athlete but we all know one player doesn’t make a team. But good luck to him and Boyle County High School will be always a force in football no matter what class. As always GO PANTHERS!!!

Boyle Co Football has never counted on a 14 y/o 8th grader to set their future. The only one hurt by his transfer is him.

You will see my friend.
FoSho Wrote:That's ridiculous. The previous team went 16-1 and lost in the finals. 2022 class is very talented and few of them will play pivotal roles this season.

Please.....think that way. Lol

That same previous team lost its best player to Danville. You don't remember Aden Sloan?
Footballfan33 Wrote:That same previous team lost its best player to Danville. You don't remember Aden Sloan?

Aden Sloan was a great middle school football player but isn't playing football anymore. In high school there are 3/4 classes playing together so they'll have to come together to become great (like every team).

The freshman and JV team were pretty damn good last year w/o Sloan.

He's a great kid and BBall player.
Boyle will not miss a beat due to this player leaving.....My biggest laugh on the whole thing is folks there went and got this kid and brought this drama into a proud program that did not need it to be successful.
FoSho Wrote:Boyle Co Football has never counted on a 14 y/o 8th grader to set their future. The only one hurt by his transfer is him.

You will see my friend.

I said and still believe he was a good player and also said one player doesn’t make a team not trying to be smart or anything just my opinion but still hope to meet up some day and talk alittle football. Plus I still believe Boyle County will always be and has always have been a force to deal with have a great day FOSHO but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Patriot1 Wrote:I said and still believe he was a good player and also said one player doesn’t make a team not trying to be smart or anything just my opinion but still hope to meet up some day and talk alittle football. Plus I still believe Boyle County will always be and has always have been a force to deal with have a great day FOSHO but as always GO PANTHERS!!!

Panthers got a great program, talk soon buddy.
Patriot1 Wrote:I said and still believe he was a good player and also said one player doesn’t make a team not trying to be smart or anything just my opinion but still hope to meet up some day and talk alittle football. Plus I still believe Boyle County will always be and has always have been a force to deal with have a great day FOSHO but as always GO PANTHERS!!!

I had spoken to him on multiple occasions. Picked his brain and felt he could be a HUGE asset one day and help himself DRASTICALLY in the process. I had grown weary recently after some things I had heard and some social media posts I was made aware of.

The bottom line is this. He has the POTENTIAL to be a 5*, D1, Power 5, STUD, with a real shot at a football career of making $. But it's all up to him and his window will start closing very soon...which side of the glass will he be on?

Time will tell. I wish him well because like I said earlier, he's a good kid at heart.
OAN: Will McDaniel is gonna be a stud when he gets his chance. So will Cash Logan.
Footballfan33 Wrote:OAN: Will McDaniel is gonna be a stud when he gets his chance. So will Cash Logan.

Will McDaniel starts at LB.

Cash Logan (DB), Cole Lanter (WR), Dalton Peetz (DL) and Zach Mason (OL) will start or at least see plenty of playing time this coming season.
Congrats to Wilson Kelly and EZ Roller on getting their first football offer to Morehead State. Also congrats to Reiley Colwick on his offer to Centre College.
I think Reed Lanter should be getting his first offer soon.
Footballfan33 Wrote:I think Reed Lanter should be getting his first offer soon.

....I'm not so sure he doesn't already have offers. I know several schools have been by to see him.