Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Franklin Simpson 14 Johnson Central 12 (4A State Championship)
Just watched the game replay.

The blind side block was the correct call. The blocker led from the blind side with his shoulder and not his hands.

Like the rule or not, it is the rule.
I haven’t gotten to see the replay and have had been told a couple of different versions on the roughing the passer call, what did you see?
ram-97 Wrote:I haven’t gotten to see the replay and have had been told a couple of different versions on the roughing the passer call, what did you see?

I'll go back and look.
Camera doesn't stay on the QB long enough. When he released the ball it appeared to me he had not been hit. From that little bit of image it's impossible for me to say.

If it was roughing, it happened after the pass had been let go because when he releases the ball he has yet to be hit it appears to me when I freeze it at that moment.

Replay doesn't say yey or ney in my book.
Hatz Wrote:Camera doesn't stay on the QB long enough. When he released the ball it appeared to me he had not been hit. From that little bit of image it's impossible for me to say.

If it was roughing, it happened after the pass had been let go because when he releases the ball he has yet to be hit it appears to me when I freeze it at that moment.

Replay doesn't say yey or ney in my book.

Thanks for looking at it , really appreciate it .