Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5A Whitley county vs 5A Harlan county
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:HC 56
Whitley 5
Confusednicker:
All’s good in Whitley County (not the football team) PJDoug is back
Just need to get Briarcreek Dave back and we will have all of the Whitley brain trust
Granny Bear Wrote:^Don't you EVER go this long again without letting us hear from you!!!

Everybody was worried sick. You insensitive turd!!!

I've been battling and been busy with friends and family and crying and feeling loved and trying to find some good things in life :biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:I've been battling and been busy with friends and family and crying and feeling loved and trying to find some good things in life :biggrin:

Best of luck to you in what ever you are going threw PJDoug and from one old poster I will be praying for you. I tell you you one thing you have been a joy to me just to read your posts and laugh out loud.
This is really a no brainer. Its fall the weather is starting to change and a bear needs some last minute grub to load upon before winter hibernation.
HARLAN COUNTY 32
WHITLEY COUNTY 6
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
pjdoug Wrote:I've been battling and been busy with friends and family and crying and feeling loved and trying to find some good things in life :biggrin:

Sorry PJ. Better days ahead.
Patriot1 Wrote:Best of luck to you in what ever you are going threw PJDoug and from one old poster I will be praying for you. I tell you you one thing you have been a joy to me just to read your posts and laugh out loud.

I appreciate that. glad I could bring you some joy Smile
64black&gold Wrote:Sorry PJ. Better days ahead.

Thanks, friend. I've had a great last few days. Hopefully it will continue Smile
PJ glad you are on the right track
E's Army Wrote:PJ glad you are on the right track

Thank ye very much.
PJ glad things are looking better, good to see you back pulling for your Colonels....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Da Bears will take this game by 2 scores.

Good luck to both teams.
OldJacket Wrote:PJ glad things are looking better, good to see you back pulling for your Colonels....

Thank you Smile
Da Bears are about to steal the Colonels picanic basket.