Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 5A Whitley county vs 5A Harlan county
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts and predictions?? Harlan county at home.
Bears by 14
This is black Bears time of the year, :popcorn:

Harlan County 28
Whitley County 07
HC 28
WC 16

Go Bears!!!!!
Pulling for Whitley... But they just don’t have it this season. Black bears win by 2-3 tds
Bears to much for Colonels
Harlen County wins, but has anyone heard from PJDoug? Haven’t seen him posting anything for awile
[quote=Patriot1]Harlen County wins, but has anyone heard from PJDoug? Haven’t seen him posting anything for awile[/QUOTE

I read he might have had some health issue going on, hope that’s not the case but if it is hope he gets better soon. He is always good for a laugh or two per day. Or he may have finally snapped and locked up in Whitley county detention center after last week who knows, I am going to check jailtracker just to be safe lol. This week bears line controls game and they win by three scores
I'm going with the Bears in this one. Don't know what's going on with Whitley right now but something isn't right.

I sure hope what I've seen on here isn't true about our Ol Buddy pjdoug having health issues. I've grown to really like the guy. If it is true, then many many prayers are sent his way from Pond Creek. Get well soon my friend!
Harlan County 30
Whitley County 14
#55PirateFan Wrote:I'm going with the Bears in this one. Don't know what's going on with Whitley right now but something isn't right.

I sure hope what I've seen on here isn't true about our Ol Buddy pjdoug having health issues. I've grown to really like the guy. If it is true, then many many prayers are sent his way from Pond Creek. Get well soon my friend!

Me too, I was reading through some other threads and seen some sending him get well wishes. Not sure If thats the case just hoping all is well
Harlan County
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Me too, I was reading through some other threads and seen some sending him get well wishes. Not sure If thats the case just hoping all is well

Me to buddy, me to. pjdoug has a very effective way of ruffling alot of feathers on here, and he does it very well, LOL, probably the best on this site at it, but I believe it's all in good humor and he really dont mean any harm. He use to get to me until I figured him out. Never met the man but just deciphering some of his posts I've come to realize hes a pretty good guy who just likes to have a little fun poking at us. Like I said, sure hope everything is ok.
#55PirateFan Wrote:I'm going with the Bears in this one. Don't know what's going on with Whitley right now but something isn't right.

Heard that also that’s why I brought it up but if anyone hears anything I truly would appreciate any information please let me know. I never have met him but always like reading his posts and his humor.
Bears are best team in a district where any team could beat any other team. There is not a lot of difference from top to bottom.
Hopefully the young bears will continue to get healthy each week!! Really need to win district and get those home playoff games. I think having such a young team it would be huge to play at home in the playoffs.
Footballcrazyman Wrote:Hopefully the young bears will continue to get healthy each week!! Really need to win district and get those home playoff games. I think having such a young team it would be huge to play at home in the playoffs.

I was really impressed with the bears line play, they a big and strong. They might have been top 3 that we have played against this season even though ours was a scrimmage. They will be a hand full next couple years. What hurts them is going both ways, they got gassed early. Harlan will win district.
Bears by 14
HC only loses 1 from the O-line this year and should get back one of our starting guards that had a season ending shoulder injury this year, He should fill in with the one we lose should be a very good O-line next year.
HC 56
Whitley 5
Gut have you given up on your Colonels?
Hc 20-7
E's Army Wrote:Gut have you given up on your Colonels?

Gut was never a Whitley guy, he is a band wagon guy, no real home. Always an outsider and that makes him bitter.
E's Army Wrote:Bears to much for Colonels

to much??
Colonels 14-7.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I was really impressed with the bears line play, they a big and strong. They might have been top 3 that we have played against this season even though ours was a scrimmage. They will be a hand full next couple years. What hurts them is going both ways, they got gassed early. Harlan will win district.

No.
TheColonel Wrote:Gut was never a Whitley guy, he is a band wagon guy, no real home. Always an outsider and that makes him bitter.

Same person as 64SUR ?
But a better speller.
TheColonel Wrote:Gut was never a Whitley guy, he is a band wagon guy, no real home. Always an outsider and that makes him bitter.

I hope he gets fired from the radio job.
^Don't you EVER go this long again without letting us hear from you!!!

Everybody was worried sick. You insensitive turd!!!
Pages: 1 2