Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield @ Murray 09/28/2018
Yeah that might draw some censorship. Lol but would be awesome
mysonis55 Wrote:I would like to hear Coach Leahy’s thoughts on this game.

He will be at The Red Helmet breakfast and will speak Friday morning. You should think about joining and going to the breakfast TongueirateSho
Shhhh
There has only been a few moments in my life where I was afraid for my life. One of those moments was the fall of '97 when them Tigers ran back the opening kickoff. Coach Leahy back in the day could be described has having a reddish tint to him. During halftime I thought War Memorial was going to tumble down from the chewing we got. He turned a new kind of red that Crayola hasn't figured out yet. Unfortunately the Tigers out did us that night, we couldn't get our offence to wake up. My favorite thing to hear from coach Leahy during Murray seek was "Them yella belly Tigers"
He is real fond of them Tigers. I hate to even think about that game.
I'd almost join the Red Helmet Club just to hear Coach Leahy. Does he still go to the Hilltop every day?
mayfield56 murray12
Ghostofjoey Wrote:I'd almost join the Red Helmet Club just to hear Coach Leahy. Does he still go to the Hilltop every day?

He hardly ever gets out.
Ghostofjoey Wrote:I'd almost join the Red Helmet Club just to hear Coach Leahy. Does he still go to the Hilltop every day?

mysonis55 Wrote:He hardly ever gets out.

He might this week, to him this is like a Yeller Christmas
Great seeing Coach Leahy this morning! He spoke of his love for all things Murray.... well not really.
It was great seeing and hearing from him though!
SImpleplan Wrote:Great seeing Coach Leahy this morning! He spoke of his love for all things Murray.... well not really.
It was great seeing and hearing from him though!
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
Go Tigers.