Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mayfield @ Murray 09/28/2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Cardinal flock will fly over to Ty Holland Stadium Friday to try and tame the Tigers. The Tigers are coming off a impressive mauling of Russellville and look to be playing their best football of the year at just the right time. A win over the Cards Fri would likely give the Tigers the district title. The Cards maybe tired after traveling to the Governors mansion down Austin Peay where they dispatched the mountain hounds very convincingly and could still be hungover from the governors ball. To avoid a letdown Friday, Cards boss Joe Morris may call in Coach Leahy to give the flock a pep talk.

Are the Tigers catching the Cards at just the right moment? The last time the Tigers were successful was 1997, 21 migrations ago. This one is shaping up to be a dandy. What is your prediction?
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:The Cardinal flock will fly over to Ty Holland Stadium Friday to try and tame the Tigers. The Tigers are coming off a impressive mauling of Russellville and look to be playing their best football of the year at just the right time. A win over the Cards Fri would likely give the Tigers the district title. The Cards maybe tired after traveling to the Governors mansion down Austin Peay where they dispatched the mountain hounds very convincingly and could still be hungover from the governors ball. To avoid a letdown Friday, Cards boss Joe Morris may call in Coach Leahy to give the flock a pep talk.

Are the Tigers catching the Cards at just the right moment? The last time the Tigers were successful was 1997, 21 migrations ago. This one is shaping up to be a dandy. What is your prediction?

Mayfield with another convincing win.
yeller Tigers take a beatiing
Mayfield always enjoys humiliating Murray. Look for that to happen again on Friday.
Going with the Cardinals to win big something like 54 to 14. MHS scores whatever they want to score.
I don’t have no idea why you guys even started this thread just use the IMTU and you know the outcome but Mayfield will win
Mayfield by 46
This will be a Mayfield mauling. Cardinals name the score.
Murray is playing very well right now.. They have 2 RBs averaging over 100 yards a game and they have a very good QB in Utley and solid line play.. I don't think they'll have an answer for Mayfield's offense, but, there offense is good enough it could use the clock with long, sustained drives to keep the Cardinal offense off the field. For them to have a shot, they'll have to score on those possessions and not just run clock, because Mayfield will score quickly and often if you aren't careful.. I think it'll likely be closer than most think, but, in the end, the Cards will pull away... Mayfield 48 Murray 21..
These mayfield kids are bad boys. :Cheerlead

Mayfield 56
Murray 10
Patriot1 Wrote:I don’t have no idea why you guys even started this thread just use the IMTU and you know the outcome but Mayfield will win

Just so happens that the IMTU smart pill machine is on loan this week to Corbin. Haddix was so impressed by it that he ask Morris if he could borrower it this week
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Just so happens that the IMTU smart pill machine is on loan this week to Corbin. Haddix was so impressed by it that he ask Morris if he could borrower it this week

That’s funny I like that
If you want to get a look at MF's JV, here's your chance.
Mayfield JV in action tonight against Mccracken should be good game.
The tale of 2 games here. In the first game, the Cards varsity will pull the Tigers pants down and paddle them until their behinds are as red as the magical helmets the Cards wear. The second game will be a battle that the Tigers varsity will edge the Cards JV and freshmen.

Total score
Cards 56
Tigers 20
I think it’s possible mayfield could have a slight letdown but will still pull out a 21 point victory
Mayfield in a route.
rookie57 Wrote:I think it’s possible Mayfield could have a slight letdown but will still pull out a 21 point victory.

pessimistic as always.:redboxer:

I capitalized Mayfield for you and put a period at the end of your sentence. You can get suspended for that.
This could get ugly for Murray! I'm not going to predict a score but I'm thinking Mayfield by alot. They made a believer out of me last week. Good luck to both sides.
Snakesnot Wrote:pessimistic as always.:redboxer:

I capitalized Mayfield for you and put a period at the end of your sentence. You can get suspended for that.

Don’t get too worried about that. The site y’all came from was a bit uptight to say the least. You won’t find many grammar police here.

Lmbo
All Cardinals... all night long...no let down...just a beat down. 🙂

😂😂😂😂 funniest thing I've seen today
Mayfield 49-6
Looking up some stats today to make sure I was taking Tigers to lightly. Cards have #1 scoring offense, 3rd highest rusher, #1 QB, #1 Reciever( which also has played 1 less game than others in category), 4 receivers in top 29. All stats compared to other 2A schools. That my friends is balance and a well tuned machine especially when considering the size and type competition be playing. The defensive stats may not be there just yet but wait and see they are going to start showing up in those categories also. The Tigers are in for a long night and the zoo keeper will put they up early!!!
Mayfield by 28
mysonis55 Wrote:Don’t get too worried about that. The site y’all came from was a bit uptight to say the least. You won’t find many grammar police here.

Unless PJDoug is around he will correct you and he lurks everywhere
McCracken JV beat Mayfield JV evidently.
Yes Mccracken came out in 2nd half with whole new team to take the win. Not only did they look like different players but some even were. But hey they played hard and beat the cards. Have to say they could have laid down but they didn't and like I said early should because good game and it was. It was tale of 2 halves for sure!!
I would like to hear Coach Leahy’s thoughts on this game.
Pages: 1 2