Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fredrick Douglas 43 Lafayette 0
Willie_Poker Wrote:Why are you all so jealous of FD? Also, Trinity, St X, and SC recruit from out of state.

Out of State? lol- No jealousy at all Willie P to old for that and its not that important, just feel bad for the other Lexington schools because FD has so many advantages than the rest and trying to figure out all the hype with that schedule that's all my man.
Big Daddy Bull Wrote:Everybody has there opinions nothing wrong with that, but Frank Im telling you there lines will dominate both sides of the ball and not even close- unless they have brought about 10 new linemen transfers in(which is possible), it aint happening. SC crushed there lines last year and SC only lost 2 linemen from last year team. So what has changed? SC has won the district like 13 yrs in a roll so the importance is not the same as it is to FD, they are trying to get nationally known not sure if they can, but I do understand what you are saying. You are thinking that next weeks district games are more important, cant argue with that.

They have picked up some lineman including one with offers from Notre Dame and Clemson. A year of coaching and weight room and I feel like that gap has closed some.
Big Daddy Bull Wrote:Question for you Frank then I will leave this alone- Like typing football with you, you seem to be a football guy. What team that FD has played so far that you think Henry Clay would lose to or even would be a close game?

None. That being said, I still don't think it's close between FD and HC. Time will tell.
Frank Martin Wrote:The only way this stops is if people stand up and report them. If you "know for a fact" then go to the KHSAA and report them.
The snakes cover their tracks.
Frank Martin Wrote:They have picked up some lineman including one with offers from Notre Dame and Clemson. A year of coaching and weight room and I feel like that gap has closed some.

Frank got some info about that situation that I do not want everyone to see, I would private msg you, but not sure how to do it
Big Daddy Bull Wrote:Frank got some info about that situation that I do not want everyone to see, I would private msg you, but not sure how to do it

Would love to hear it. Maybe someone on here could help a couple technology challenged fellas out.