Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryan Station @ Belfry
14/7 Belfry
Horrible storm just before the game. BS scored first.
Belfry up 28/13
Hmmm.... not what I thought I’d be....
48-13 Belfry. 6 min left in 3rd Qtr.
54-13 Belfry. 7 mins left.
54- 21 Final
#55PirateFan Wrote:54- 21 Final

Ok. That’s more like what I thought it’d be. I figured it might take a bit for the QB to get in the flow of things, and the score would reflect it. But I thought after he did get back into the flow of it, belfry would win fairly easy. How’d the belfry defense look? And how many of the 21 points allowed was on the varsity, if they even came out?

Congrats on the win, and glad to see the young kids healthy again. Hate to see any kid miss out on some of the best years of his life.
Hound05 Wrote:Ok. That’s more like what I thought it’d be. I figured it might take a bit for the QB to get in the flow of things, and the score would reflect it. But I thought after he did get back into the flow of it, belfry would win fairly easy. How’d the belfry defense look? And how many of the 21 points allowed was on the varsity, if they even came out?

Congrats on the win, and glad to see the young kids healthy again. Hate to see any kid miss out on some of the best years of his life.

Thanks my friend. Defense looked decent. Still some work to do but getting better. 13 points was scored on our starting D. The final 8 was scored on a mix of freshman and JV players. Here you guys had a shootout! Lol
#55PirateFan Wrote:Thanks my friend. Defense looked decent. Still some work to do but getting better. 13 points was scored on our starting D. The final 8 was scored on a mix of freshman and JV players. Here you guys had a shootout! Lol

That’s good to hear. Yea everyone has work to do. But these early games are where you find out what you need to do. I’m sure the ‘ole ball coach up there will get them in the right gear when it matters.

How’d the QB do on his first game back?

Yea it wasn’t much of a game. 47-7 at the half. JV played all the 2nd half. Had about 500 yds of offense in 2 qtr’s. 347 for the QB alone. Defense played outstanding again. But the glory will go to the offense. You know how it goes.

Was it like playing in a water park up there tonight? It was almost a mud bowl for us. But that NICE field you guys have helps out a lot too I’d say. Who does belfry have next?

3A is shaping up to be some pretty good matchups late in the playoffs with belfry, boyle, central, and Corbin. That dang cross bracketing this year has let central squeak by the gauntlet that all of us will have to face to see Kroger field. Congrats on the win again
Hound05 Wrote:That’s good to hear. Yea everyone has work to do. But these early games are where you find out what you need to do. I’m sure the ‘ole ball coach up there will get them in the right gear when it matters.

How’d the QB do on his first game back?

Yea it wasn’t much of a game. 47-7 at the half. JV played all the 2nd half. Had about 500 yds of offense in 2 qtr’s. 347 for the QB alone. Defense played outstanding again. But the glory will go to the offense. You know how it goes.

Was it like playing in a water park up there tonight? It was almost a mud bowl for us. But that NICE field you guys have helps out a lot too I’d say. Who does belfry have next?

3A is shaping up to be some pretty good matchups late in the playoffs with belfry, boyle, central, and Corbin. That dang cross bracketing this year has let central squeak by the gauntlet that all of us will have to face to see Kroger field. Congrats on the win again

The Hounds are the team to challenge Boyle right now, IMO. The weather was pretty good come game time. Just a light sprinkle. Heard it was pretty wet down your way. Our QB was back to his old self come 2nd half. Hes a great player and kid. We have Newport Cent. Cath next week at home. Should be a good one. Congrats on the win. The Hounds are legit brother.