Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bryan Station @ Belfry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Belfry will bounce back after a rough start against Huntington. 4 turnovers were just to hard to overcome in the end. Browning returns at QB and Belfry rolls in this one. Belfry 42 BS 7. Look for an 8-9 game run off by the Pirates. Don’t judge this Pirate team on an 8 point loss to a school with 1600 students and a lot of size and speed. That game only made us better!
Belfry takes a 6A school to the wood shed.
The Pirates come out focused and get their first victory of the year
Belfry - 34
Station - 13
Belfry wins easily. But they still have to many question marks to me to pick a score
Every team has issues, To figure out it is only week 3! Troll another team already! Corbin wishes they were Belfry
Belfry will bounce back against Bryan Station, big step down in competition for the Pirates after playing a tough Huntington squad. Bryan Station is still a 6A school though and will have some good athletes.

Belfry 42
Bryan Station 14
Long bus ride back to Lexington for Byran Station after a hard fought game. :popcorn:

Belfry 35
Bryran Station 14
COACHITALL Wrote:Every team has issues, To figure out it is only week 3! Troll another team already! Corbin wishes they were Belfry

Hahahahah. Dude you’re so clueless it’s pathetic. No joke every team has issues and it’s week 3. Which is why I said they have question marks hahah lmao!!! Wow.... I don’t even know what to say haha. As for your last sentence, refer to my first.

Troll hahahah. Whose the one that brought corbin into this when it had nothing to do with anything in this thread. Here’s a hint since you obviously struggle with comprehension. NOT THE CORBIN FAN..... good luck to belfry. As for you.... literally no words. But I do thank you for a good laugh
COACHITALL Wrote:Every team has issues, To figure out it is only week 3! Troll another team already! Corbin wishes they were Belfry

I remember you trolling Corbin thread last year saying things like save your gas to central and game would be over before the fish was fry. Now can't we all just get alone and cheered for each other. Myself we have some ( Unfinished Business ) with belfry :beg::beg::beg: beat Boyle County Lol!!!! Go Belfry and Go Redhounds :Cheerlead
Hound05 Wrote:Hahahahah. Dude you’re so clueless it’s pathetic. No joke every team has issues and it’s week 3. Which is why I said they have question marks hahah lmao!!! Wow.... I don’t even know what to say haha. As for your last sentence, refer to my first.

Troll hahahah. Whose the one that brought corbin into this when it had nothing to do with anything in this thread. Here’s a hint since you obviously struggle with comprehension. NOT THE CORBIN FAN..... good luck to belfry. As for you.... literally no words. But I do thank you for a good laugh

Come on now Hound05 don’t you really wish you where a Pirate and PJDoug with you. Laughing your way to Cam stadium
35-7 Belfry
Patriot1 Wrote:Come on now Hound05 don’t you really wish you where a Pirate and PJDoug with you. Laughing your way to Cam stadium

I would go anywhere with PJ Doug. But he’s like big foot. You always hear about him. But he remains elusive.

I just think it’s funny an actual troll gets on here. Calls me of all people a troll just to get arguments going between belfry and Corbin. Then uses my same reasoning about it being early to validate his point hahah.
I think Belfry will win it by 28 if they can avoid turnovers.
I simply stated the obvious we aren’t perfect, but no team is right now. We didn’t open up with a cupcake game either. We played within one score of a great Huntington team with our backup QB. Clueless that a guy who denies a Belfry butt whooping on BS, and too jealous to post a score.....own your envy.
64SUR Wrote:I remember you trolling Corbin thread last year saying things like save your gas to central and game would be over before the fish was fry. Now can't we all just get alone and cheered for each other. Myself we have some ( Unfinished Business ) with belfry :beg::beg::beg: beat Boyle County Lol!!!! Go Belfry and Go Redhounds :Cheerlead

64 not all of us go on like that most of us it’s mutual respect now for the game I’m going to say Belfry - 28 BS - 17 hopefully no injurys
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:64 not all of us go on like that most of us it’s mutual respect now for the game I’m going to say Belfry - 28 BS - 17 hopefully no injurys

Every fan base has one. Hell I think we might have a few
COACHITALL Wrote:I simply stated the obvious we aren’t perfect, but no team is right now. We didn’t open up with a cupcake game either. We played within one score of a great Huntington team with our backup QB. Clueless that a guy who denies a Belfry butt whooping on BS, and too jealous to post a score.....own your envy.

I guess you don’t understand what “belfry will win pretty easily” means. But that’s ok. I’m done wasting my time with someone with no sense. Too jealous to post a score hahahahahahahahaha whewwwwww.

To the rest of you REAL, sensible, belfry fans. Good luck. Glad to see you got your QB back.
35-7 Belfry! Belfry defense was nasty last week against a very high octane offense.
Belfry 56
Station 14

Out of hand early. Belfry is lightyears ahead of Station.
Belfry 35-7

Why would Corbin wish they were in West Virginia?
64SUR Wrote:I remember you trolling Corbin thread last year saying things like save your gas to central and game would be over before the fish was fry. Now can't we all just get alone and cheered for each other. Myself we have some ( Unfinished Business ) with belfry :beg::beg::beg: beat Boyle County Lol!!!! Go Belfry and Go Redhounds :Cheerlead

I don't cheer for any of you sneaky snakes, but Belfry will win this game :biggrin:
Hound05 Wrote:I would go anywhere with PJ Doug. But he’s like big foot. You always hear about him. But he remains elusive.

I just think it’s funny an actual troll gets on here. Calls me of all people a troll just to get arguments going between belfry and Corbin. Then uses my same reasoning about it being early to validate his point hahah.

You can either run with sasquatch or you can run from sasquatch :biggrin: . I like to wind people up, but I don't consider Hound to be a troll . I've been amongst Belfry fans at Vipperman Stadium, Williamson, West Virginia, Colonel Stadium and Campbell Field among other places and they never even knew I was there Smile
COACHITALL Wrote:I simply stated the obvious we aren’t perfect, but no team is right now. We didn’t open up with a cupcake game either. We played within one score of a great Huntington team with our backup QB. Clueless that a guy who denies a Belfry butt whooping on BS, and too jealous to post a score.....own your envy.
You need lots of tissues because you have serious issues.
Malcolm Ex Wrote:Belfry 56
Station 14

Out of hand early. Belfry is lightyears ahead of Station.
For sure. I like to pick on Belfry, but they will handle Station easily.
No score prediction but I think the Pirates get back on track this week. Last week we got beat by probably the best team in WV by only a score and without our starting QB. Not that we would have won the game but I think our offense would have ran more smoothly with Browning under center. However, I think our young sophomore backup played a heck of a game being thrown in against a powerhouse like Huntington High. And our defense really surprised me by only giving up 17 points. I was expecting the score to be a little worse. All in all I think this game was just what the Pirates needed to start the season. We have a lot to work on but come seasons end we'll be right back in the mix. I think, right now in 3A, its Boyle County followed by Corbin then Central. But I do believe Belfry is still a solid top 5 team. But to prove me correct, I think that they need to handle Bryan Station easily this Friday. If they lose or win a close one then the Pirates are way behind the Top 3 teams. We'll see what happens.
#55PirateFan Wrote:No score prediction but I think the Pirates get back on track this week. Last week we got beat by probably the best team in WV by only a score and without our starting QB. Not that we would have won the game but I think our offense would have ran more smoothly with Browning under center. However, I think our young sophomore backup played a heck of a game being thrown in against a powerhouse like Huntington High. And our defense really surprised me by only giving up 17 points. I was expecting the score to be a little worse. All in all I think this game was just what the Pirates needed to start the season. We have a lot to work on but come seasons end we'll be right back in the mix. I think, right now in 3A, its Boyle County followed by Corbin then Central. But I do believe Belfry is still a solid top 5 team. But to prove me correct, I think that they need to handle Bryan Station easily this Friday. If they lose or win a close one then the Pirates are way behind the Top 3 teams. We'll see what happens.

I disagree. I don’t think a close game signifies that. You just got your QB back, it’ll take some time to get in the rhythm of things especially with the type of offense you run. But a win is a win. Sometimes guys don’t get as hyped for these games. Corbin played casey fairly close last year then went on to knock off central on the road. Belfry is still a threat to win it all, just as corbin, boyle, and central are. A close game doesn’t change my mind on that. Now a loss, yea! It’d have me thinking but I’ve seen 4 loss teams get on a roll and go all the way to the state title.
Hound05 Wrote:I disagree. I don’t think a close game signifies that. You just got your QB back, it’ll take some time to get in the rhythm of things especially with the type of offense you run. But a win is a win. Sometimes guys don’t get as hyped for these games. Corbin played casey fairly close last year then went on to knock off central on the road. Belfry is still a threat to win it all, just as corbin, boyle, and central are. A close game doesn’t change my mind on that. Now a loss, yea! It’d have me thinking but I’ve seen 4 loss teams get on a roll and go all the way to the state title.

I agree with what your saying about our QB getting into rhythm but, and this no knock against the kids from Bryan Station, if Belfry wants to be talked about in the same conversation as the Boyles and Corbins then they have to win this game convincingly. If they let Bryan Station come to Pond Creek and play a tight game down to the wire then we have real problems and dont belong in that conversation. You're right, a win is a win, but if you want to be mentioned in the same conversation as the elite then you have to prove it.
Any updates on Belfry game?
Pages: 1 2