Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield 35 Hopkinsville 7
Most likely straighten this crap out. You seem to have a personal issue. I don’t run on here slamming people for the heck of it. I simply state my point and attempt to talk football facts or observations. You, on the other hand tend to make a personal issue out of everything. Kind of sounds like someone that has an axe to grind or a child, maybe that has had some personal problems in the past and now wants to blame the other guy.
My only problems with you are on the message board talk. Just cause someone disagrees with you doesn't mean you need to get your panties in a wad.
Come on guys, we are all on the same team
You mean disagreeing by, I don’t know, suggesting that because someone has an opinion and states it, they should go take over coaching???? That is not how you disagree. Maybe, just maybe, you explain that you think the way it’s going is just fine. I don’t recall you blasting any of the many other Mayfield fans that agreed with me. Maybe, just maybe, that would tend to sound like you have an issue. I think you will see that I have an opinion that many share. You didn’t see that before because there were no other Mayfield fans. The numbers have grown now.
A little surprised by the score. IMO, Hop-Town is a whole lot better than their playing right now. Once they come together and figure out what the problem is, I really believe they'll be a contender in 4A come playoff time. With that said, congrats to Mayfield on the win.
I'm sorry you think I'm picking on you. I'll try to take your feelings into consideration before I post again.
There you go again. Why could you not simply post a response instead of trying to infer that I was acting soft. It’s simple. Discus the game thread and don’t attack anyone. We are all supposed to be adults that love to discus high school football. No where in the rules or thoughts of anyone should this be about attacking anyone.