Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions on Shelby Valley and this SCHEDULE.
warriorpride Wrote:Yea I know that all I was saying is that Grand Am's version of the PCB was wrong and snice you told me that a team cant play the same team twice in the regular season than there is no way we can play PCC or Valley I nevered said valley was in our district.

see i do not understand your argument. PCC and Phelps play 2 non-district opponets, and then if you all play Valley who are both non-ditrict opponets then their are no complications there.
SaunHampt/PIE Wrote:Well...We know them HAWKS are not going to pull off a upset. Blankenship you will see Valley beat P-burg two times this year.

since when did valley become so good that if pike central beats them its a upset... sorry to bust valleys bubble but they barely beat my hawks last year only because a bad snap...
i cant wait till the pike county bowl... that will be one of the best games of the year
but the hawks will win and continue their winning ways in the pike county bowl and make it 7 in a row in the pcb
hawkwild11 Wrote:since when did valley become so good that if pike central beats them its a upset... sorry to bust valleys bubble but they barely beat my hawks last year only because a bad snap...
i cant wait till the pike county bowl... that will be one of the best games of the year
but the hawks will win and continue their winning ways in the pike county bowl and make it 7 in a row in the pcb

Valley will go 4-6 if they hiccup 3-7.......
hawkwild11 Wrote:since when did valley become so good that if pike central beats them its a upset... sorry to bust valleys bubble but they barely beat my hawks last year only because a bad snap...

wow, you nailed that on the head
i know that pc is not the best football team arround... but valley needs to quit acting like they are belfry or something..
I'm not going to make any predictions until I see Valley play a couple of games, but I do know that Valley will be ready to play. Hampton's workout program is crazy and they will be much improved because he also trains former players that have been fighting in gladiator fights which they are undefeted. But to get back on topic, like I said I will post my predictios on here when I see Valley play and other teams play.
RB#2 Wrote:I'm not going to make any predictions until I see Valley play a couple of games, but I do know that Valley will be ready to play. Hampton's workout program is crazy and they will be much improved because he also trains former players that have been fighting in gladiator fights which they are undefeted. But to get back on topic, like I said I will post my predictios on here when I see Valley play and other teams play.

Pretty much what your saying is you all are weight training and conditioning to become MMA fighters, right?
SaunHampt/PIE Wrote:Here is a copy of Valley's schedule this year, let your mouths run free with your pick if they win or lose.

Aug 10th scrimmage vs Sheldon Clark/JI Burton (h)
Aug 17th Jamboree @ Gate City Va
Aug 24th PCB Pike Central (h)
Aug 31st OPEN
Sept 14th Belfry (h)
Sept 21st Bath Co (a)
Sept 28th Knox Central (h) HOMECOMING
Oct 5th East Rodge (a)
Oct 12th Appalachia Va (a)
Oct 19th Morgan Co (h)
Ocy 26th P- Burg (a)
Nov 2nd Breathitt (h) SENIOR NIGHT
Nov 9th First round SP
Nov 16th 2nd Round SP
Nov 23rd 3rd Round SP

Only nine games???
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Only nine games???

No I think the Jamboree @ Gate City Va counts for a game too.
dfblackcat53 Wrote:Pretty much what your saying is you all are weight training and conditioning to become MMA fighters, right?

Well not exactly, but if you have ever seen a MMA fighter train, then you should know that they train extreamly hard with their lower and upper body and are practically solid like a rock. They are also in great condition, which brings me to my point, all great football players have a solid core and are very conditioned. :thumpsup: But you will find out how hard the Valley football players have trianed if you come to the weightlifting meet on April 28th.
warriorpride Wrote:No I think the Jamboree @ Gate City Va counts for a game too.

I don't think so. That's still pre-season over here, and the VHSL has made it pretty clear that we can't play a game before opening day (someone submits a request every year, be it Grundy, Haysi, Thoams Walker, et.al.) Besides, jams aren't "4 quarters against 1 team" deals.

Looks like Sept. 7th was left out - maybe the other team hasn't retuned the contract yet.
I'd say they will go 3-7
I hear d yesterday that both coaches (the crazy ones) got canned --Is this true?
IF so then what will SV do now
We here every year about how good your going to be but you change coaches every year--that is horrible for any program

Why were they let go? Does it have anything to do with them being so crazy/aggressive
Can anyone verify a coaching change or is this rumor????
ttt

???????
I don"t know how Valley will do but i love the field at Valley.
I think Hampton got laid off cause a buch of teachers didnt have 10 year or something.. just something I herd
NYY10 Wrote:I think Hampton got laid off cause a buch of teachers didnt have 10 year or something.. just something I herd

No, no one was laid off, its called a pink slip and if you don't have 5 years in teaching then those teacher will receive one. It is just showing that you could get laid off if the school don't have sufficient funds to pay those teachers, but nothing serious.