Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 35 Cabell Midland 14
Death_Valley Wrote:Corbin fans tucked their tails, and ran like a bunch of hounds last year!! Lol I seen pjdoug run to Belfry side to celebrate..

I was on the Belfry side most of the time besides bathroom and concession breaks and you didn't even know I was standing beside you :biggrin:
AngryMob Wrote:bull crap... he can see that game on hudl since hes such good friends with cm coach... he can see it on wchs on the internet... he wanted to be there on the sideline for one reason only... film and steal signals and calls... photo proof!

I know what they were there for but the wasted there time we’ll go from the huddle and the QB will walk the play in
We ran the same 4 plays we ran all year.. Stll can’t stop the big red machine marching down the field!!!!
It’s going be a long walk, up the hill into Death Valley. But on the brightside, The restrooms will be close tucked under your bleachers like last year on belfrys side.. Better hope the wind is blowing.. 💩🙊
Just scrolling thru the thread and noticed how photoshopped that picture looked of Haddix. He dont even have a phone like that. He has a bag phone in his 96' Chevy. I'm tellin y'all I am pretty sure he was in Manchester.
bcpc Wrote:Just scrolling thru the thread and noticed how photoshopped that picture looked of Haddix. He dont even have a phone like that. He has a bag phone in his 96' Chevy. I'm tellin y'all I am pretty sure he was in Manchester. #fakenews #leftwingers

Lol we hear you Breathitt county perry county
Come on guys, leave Coach Haddix and his staff alone. All they wanted to see is what a championship caliber team looked like! Can you blame Them? Lol
#55PirateFan Wrote:Come on guys, leave Coach Haddix and his staff alone. All they wanted to see is what a championship caliber team looked like! Can you blame Them? Lol

A lot of their staff knows very well what a championship team looks like.
Hell I had my phone out at games, doesn’t mean I’m recording it haha. And if he was recording how do you know it wasn’t formations? It would be a waste of time to steal signals, like 99 said, all you have to do is go to a huddle.... if (very small chance) he was stealing signals, oh well. A lot of teams do it, why do you think coaches cover their mouthes? Hell we let the smartest kid in the school roll with the baseball team the whole year for the simple purpose of stealing signs. It’s not that big of a deal. But good luck to your kids. See ya soon hopefully
Hound05 Wrote:Hell I had my phone out at games, doesn’t mean I’m recording it haha. And if he was recording how do you know it wasn’t formations? It would be a waste of time to steal signals, like 99 said, all you have to do is go to a huddle.... if (very small chance) he was stealing signals, oh well. A lot of teams do it, why do you think coaches cover their mouthes? Hell we let the smartest kid in the school roll with the baseball team the whole year for the simple purpose of stealing signs. It’s not that big of a deal. But good luck to your kids. See ya soon hopefully

It’s not a big deal it just gives us something to talk about it’s got boring on here the last couple of weeks if I could have got close enough I would have talked to them but they were in the end zone and you couldn’t get to them they had a track around there field and you had to have a pass to get in that part
I miss the good ole days when districts were tough and you had some solid rivals a couple times through sept-oct. right now the only thing exciting during the corbin games are the halftime shows. AND THEY SUCK!! They’d get the crowd going more showing a marathon of the “wonder years” on the new scoreboard.
bcpc Wrote:BCPC was not there, I'm 100% sure of that Smile ... You will see me in Nov at CAM tho, Good Lord willing and the sprinkler system (firetrucks) don't quit.

Now now there you go talking about the fire truck again you know that’s fake news
☔️💦💧
pjdoug Wrote:A lot of their staff knows very well what a championship team looks like.

Who Greer did he make it to a State Championship game with Ol Dudley
Couple coaches on there I played with, went to state in ‘03 and got beat by none other than Haddix himself
Hound05 Wrote:Couple coaches on there I played with, went to state in ‘03 and got beat by none other than Haddix himself

How many of them has made it as a Coach to a Championship game
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Who Greer did he make it to a State Championship game with Ol Dudley

He made it to a state championship game at Corbin.
Hound05 Wrote:Couple coaches on there I played with, went to state in ‘03 and got beat by none other than Haddix himself
You sure about that? It's not possible.
Buc-a-roo Wrote:You sure about that? It's not possible.

He meant 2002 Confusedtare:
pjdoug Wrote:He meant 2002 Confusedtare:
You'd think he would know what year he played, especially if they made it to the state championship.
Buc-a-roo Wrote:You'd think he would know what year he played, especially if they made it to the state championship.

Yeah. sometimes people can't remember everything Smile
Corbin non district games were entertaining but Jackson County and McCreary County were a big let down after Alcoa, Beechwood and Mayfield. Casey and Bell will be more exciting.
E's Army Wrote:Corbin non district games were entertaining but Jackson County and McCreary County were a big let down after Alcoa, Beechwood and Mayfield. Casey and Bell will be more exciting.

You won’t have a competitive game until the simi game by that time Corbin will gone 8 weeks playing not so good teams that could be good for being rested up or it could be bad as far as being ready to play a really good team I guess we’ll see