Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 35 Cabell Midland 14
Big 2nd half for the Pirates.
Big, big win Belfry TongueirateSho
Congrats to Belfry
We beat them with all there horses I seen Justin Haddix at the game tonight I guess he’s a closet Belfry fan lol
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:We beat them with all there horses I seen Justin Haddix at the game tonight I guess he’s a closet Belfry fan lol

Getting that scouting in Confusednicker:
Kentucky HS football > West Virginia HS football
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Congratulations Pirates!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Congratulations Pirates!!!

Thanks Granny the boys played a very good ball game tonight
I will never picked Cabell Midland in another pick'em.......Marked it down :partyhard
Bcpc and company had great seats!
congratulations to the Pirates!
Congratulations Belfry!
Great job Belfry!
Congrats. What was the score at the half?
14-14
BCPC was NOT in WV tonight. Smile thanks for lookin out for me tho. It's the Belfry peeps that go to WV to watch Football. I think Coach Haddix was in Manchester tonight, think y'all jus stroking your ego, wanting to see him. Congrats on the win tho, you did report that right. #fakenews #CNN
Corbin staff was there. Several of them had sideline passes and that's not fake news. Not sure about BCPC.
Congrats to the Pirates!! That is a big win...good job boys!
BCPC was not there, I'm 100% sure of that Smile ... You will see me in Nov at CAM tho, Good Lord willing and the sprinkler system (firetrucks) don't quit.
bcpc Wrote:BCPC was NOT in WV tonight. Smile thanks for lookin out for me tho. It's the Belfry peeps that go to WV to watch Football. I think Coach Haddix was in Manchester tonight, think y'all jus stroking your ego, wanting to see him. Congrats on the win tho, you did report that right. #fakenews #CNN

yes we do go to WV to watch... that's where our game was tonight. what a stupid joke... Justin haddix was in Ona wv tonight.
Have pics of the coaching staff
bcpc Wrote:BCPC was NOT in WV tonight. Smile thanks for lookin out for me tho. It's the Belfry peeps that go to WV to watch Football. I think Coach Haddix was in Manchester tonight, think y'all jus stroking your ego, wanting to see him. Congrats on the win tho, you did report that right. #fakenews #CNN

I’m calling bull $hit on that I know they say everybody has a twin but that was your boy Haddix but I don’t blame him heck if we didn’t have a game I’d go watch Corbin
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I’m calling bull $hit on that I know they say everybody has a twin but that was your boy Haddix but I don’t blame him heck if we didn’t have a game I’d go watch Corbin

I'd hope ur not a coach and even if you are im sure you'd sit in the stands
AngryMob Wrote:I'd hope ur not a coach and even if you are im sure you'd sit in the stands

I’m not a coach I’m a Dad I just like high school football and yes I would sit int the stands
That's an impressive win by the Pirates. Still doubt anyone has "leap frogged" Belfry in 3A this year.
Very impressed with Belfry! Those boys came to play. This was a HUGE win for the Pirates to go into Cabell Midland and beat therm like that on their own field.

So proud of those guys to take a punch in the mouth with that first "Fumble" and respond like they did.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hound05 Wrote:congrats. What was the score at the half?

14-14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Got to watch the game on my cable that broadcasts WVHS games. Congrats Pirates! That Wellman kid's a tank!!!
Wellman is as good a high school football player as you will see. Worth the price of admission.
Congratulations Pirates.