Poll: Who takes it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tigers
86.67%
Bulldogs
13.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PAINTSVILLE @ LAWRENCE Co 9/22
Ballbuster Wrote:Bulldogs all the way! We find out Paintsville is overrated tomorrow night.

:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:haters:
Posters, I apologize for not acting earlier. I have been sick and out of touch a lot recently. Please feel free to PM me with any issues your may have.
Not hating at all. Just think the Bulldogs bounce back this week.
Granny Bear Wrote:Posters, I apologize for not acting earlier. I have been sick and out of touch a lot recently. Please feel free to PM me with any issues your may have.

Thank you Granny, I hope you get to feeling better.
Ballbuster Wrote:Bulldogs all the way! We find out Paintsville is overrated tomorrow night.

Someday even you guys might, just might have a power 5 offer :flame:

Paintsville 36
Lawrence Co 13
Granny Bear Wrote:Posters, I apologize for not acting earlier. I have been sick and out of touch a lot recently. Please feel free to PM me with any issues your may have.

Didn't know that granny...I sure am sorry to hear that, but I hope you are doing much better.
TigerBlues Wrote:Someday even you guys might, just might have a power 5 offer :flame:

Paintsville 36
Lawrence Co 13

Oh, Don't get carried away there Blues!! You know that's doubtful!
We don't recruit power 5 offers.
Lol jk, good luck and hoping nobody else goes down for lc or paintsville.
Pretty sure Parker went to UK and Hostetter went to Tennessee.
Win or lose, I would like to see the defense play with some fire and for the offense to use this game to try some pass plays. Even if it costs us the game we need to use this week to work on passing in my opinion. Everyone knows we don't throw the ball and just loads up the box with 9-10 guys which makes it very difficult for 5 linemen to have to block.The line has done a great job this year but it would be much easier if the opposing D has to at least account for stopping the pass as well. Just my thought anyways.
I believe Short will get the D figured out. I hope LC and Pville continue playing in the future. Both have great young talent coming up. They both have 2 of the best young backs in the area.
With this one being so close and how well Paintsville usually travels I'd say they'll be a good crowd in Louisa tonight!
GO TIGERS!!
0ff The Chain Wrote:Pretty sure Parker went to UK and Hostetter went to Tennessee.

Think you guys had a kid, Michael I think was his last name, that was and may still be, the Offensive Coordinator for the Tennessee Titans? I think that trumps a "power 5" offer. But that's just me.
Defense can sure win games for a team. HC's defense won our game against North Laurel last night.