Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
58th District Boys Tourney at Betsy Layne
SOUTH FLOYD RAIDERS...58TH DISTRICT CHAMPS!!!!
I guess it's time for blackcat fans to change their diapers now, huh?
No don't think so, we may have lost tonight, but I didn't have to spank my monkey tonight, someone else did it for me. Unlike you apparently LOL.
Don't you agree BGRBABE?
well i mean Pburg fans yellin look at the scoreboard in the 3rd, too bad they forgot there was another quarter left... they didnt want to look after the 4th....lol
oh yea LMAO at all those girls from Pburg sayin stuff to Ryan Johnson, knowin when they get home they are gonan call him up...
i love high school sports.
and Gish i didnt see u at the game tonite?
Change our diapers? You may wanna change Ryan Johnson's before you change ours there pal.
I think that the Prestonsburg fans were terrible tonight, ohh wait, they're like that all of the time. That was VERY disrespectful to chant out something that ignorant when a player from the other team is hurt. But then again what do you expect from prestonsburg.

By all means Ryan Johnson is one of the best players in the 15th. He was sicker then a dog at school yesterday and still came through to help the raiders win the 58th. I'm vrey proud of Ryan and the Raiders! They played very good tonight and will hopefully do the same in Regionals.

Congrats SF!!!!! 58th DISTRICT CHAMPS!!!!!!!!

GO RAIDERS!!!!
This one is Done