Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 58th District Boys Tourney at Betsy Layne
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
58th District Boys Tourney at Betsy Layne
Prestonsburg v Allen Central---8:25p
P-Burg should get an easy win
Theres no competition there hurley. By the way allen Central is playing they have a better chance of falling out of bed.
Prestonsburg could win by 50 if they wanted to. Easy win for the blackcats. Let's get ready for the winner of SF and BL.
Hey, its tourney time. No matter who the team is you have to be ready. The Blackcats should win, but need to be ready to play.
Just keep playing the way they are and they will be ready. Good luck cats.
Good luck Pburg and SF
P burg should beat AC and then start getting ready for those Bobcats because they will beat SF.
As bad as I hate to say this I don't see SF having a chance. They're not playing their best ball and they havent had a game since the p-burg one. I have to say B.L over SF and P-burg over A.C and then P-burg over B.L in the finals...
I will take the Bobcats winning the 58th.
South Floyd will give Pburg a good run at it.
No South Floyd won't... unless they beat Betsy Layne, which IMO won't happen.
I see Prestonsburg and Betsy Layne in the finals, and Prestonsburg repeating as 58th champs.
South Floyd won't give BL a shot at it IMO. I think this time off that SF has experienced is really going to hurt them. I see BL winning by at least 5, then losing to P-burg in the finals by around 15.
I agree that it will be Pburg and BL in the finals but i disagree with the score. I think that if Pburg is hittin their shots from the outside then they will be champs but if not then i would have to say that BL will be the 58th champ.
P-burg don't have to hit outside shots. All they gotta do is give it to Stephens and Chaffin and let them take over just like every other game they have played in all year. You better focus on SF first then if you get past them you can worry about P-burg.
with the way allen central's playin' P-Burg will come out with and easy win
"NothingButNet" Wrote:P burg should beat AC and then start getting ready for those Bobcats because they will beat SF.
p-burg will beat ac but there is no way bl can beat sf they've gotten lucky to many times and sf has gotten cheated to many times
Excuse me, this is my first post, but just for clarification--Is this the whining thread for SFHS or can anyone post? Seems to me they got a huge break at South Floyd against BL.
I think it will be Pburg and SF in the finals.. with Pburg winning
I agree BBangG
This isn't a whining thread for SFHS. We are simply telling the facts, Sf has got cheated out of a couple games against BL but thats in the past, what can we do about it now. I think that SF is tired of getting beat by BL and that they will show up to play tonight.

Oh yeah, everyone has been talking about that Simon kid, about how he got 46 points against SF at the dome. Well, yeah he might have scored that much that night but hes not done it since and he won't do it tonight. He will more than likley be shut down if anything.

The SF Crazies will be there w/ bells on tonight rooting on our team. The Sf boys will come out ready and willing to play, and they will put up a good fight to win the 58th. Thats one of many trophies that look good in our trophie case. Big Grin

Good Luck Raiders!
SF hasn't been cheated out by BL. BL beat them by 15 on a nuetral court and 10 at the dome. If anything BL was cheated out when they called a cheap foul to let Johnson get to the foul line. I think that the BL team is hungry to get back in the region and they will win and by the way simon doesnt have to score 46 they have other players that can score also.
Who's going to guard Steven Stanly and Burnett Little? No way Preston Simon is going to have that kind of game against the Raiders again, he had the game of his life, he couldn't miss. The only thing SF has to worry about is BL's press were they trap in the low corners. If they can break that and get it in to Stevan and Bubby then the Raiders should take this one. I don't see Simon having over 15 points in this game, back to reality.
nothingbutnet.
Bl beat Sf good at the jenny wiley tourny.
Second game T was called on Ryan little for what Thackerr did and that changed the game. Shot Counted
third Game 20ft's bl, 3 ft's Sf at Half or would have been a blow out plus anothe T that the ref could not explain.
do not know who is going to win I know Sf is the better team by far but that might not help. and for anyone that was at the last two games to say Sf was not hurt by the unfair calling does not know basketball and only looks at the game the way they want to.
Betsy layne win over there was in overtime after being down 10 themselves. No cheating at South Floyd on the call and BL was down by 12 in that game and by 10 when Ryan Johnson was called for the technical and Betsy Layne came back with him on the bench. When he came back in they were down 4 and Ryan scored 7 straight to help with the win. Both teams are fairly good and should be a good game. No whining just the facts.
what time is the Bl SF game????
LOL @ Being cheated... you're right, the refs made the SF players stand at half-court and watch Simon put up 46... I hope they lose their jobs for that.
I won't say "yes" or "no" right now. Why do you hope for they lose their jobs for that
well lets get ready for SF/ Pburg now...
Pages: 1 2