Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie County 78 Hazard 64
The conclusion is it's JV ball who cares. I really don't know the situation but has to be more to it than JV ball and summer gym time.
if its your child not getting to play and they are obviously better than the ones playing then in means something no matter what level. if they do it on the jv then they will do it on the varsity. the problem with getting the gym was other people were getting it and she wasn't.
Oh the drama. PCC can't keep their kids. Hazard players don't get enough shots and Leslie don't need the help of players from Perry. Unreal
The bottom line is that Hazard was beaten by a better team. They had more offensive weapons and role players who played their role without question.
Hitter you said Randy played other kids before the rw players. You are referring to 2 years ago when Caudill was a 6th grader. I'm telling you that Larry Caudill wanted to tell Randy how to coach ok. I'm sorry that I got u confused with hillbilly. My apologies for life. Lol
hitter Wrote:if its your child not getting to play and they are obviously better than the ones playing then in means something no matter what level. if they do it on the jv then they will do it on the varsity. the problem with getting the gym was other people were getting it and she wasn't.
Hitter, Caudill left because her dad couldn't tell Randy what to do. Bottom line. This is fact! And as far as getting a gym! What the hell is that! No kid is entitled to a gym! Get your ass out and play at home and train running the hills like I did as s kid.
New 2 Wrote:U are way off on this. Caudill's problem had nothing to do with the coaching staff at Perry. His problem was with central office. His girl wanted a place to practice outside of season. They wouldn't approve it. So, he took her else where. If u ask him or any of his family or friends. His girl decided on where she wanted to go. The kids overall happiness is what is important. Basketball is just a game.

Why in the hell would any responsible parent allow a 13 year old child to determine where she goes to school. My son is 11 and guess what? He will go to school where I tell him he will go. What a foolish statement on the kid decided! Wow
Quite a few people insisted Hazard should be ranked ahead of Leslie when the preseason Cats Pause poll came out. Good programs/coaches usually stay competitive even when they lose a few players to graduation.
hitter Wrote:if its your child not getting to play and they are obviously better than the ones playing then in means something no matter what level. if they do it on the jv then they will do it on the varsity. the problem with getting the gym was other people were getting it and she wasn't.

If my child is in the 6th grade and actually getting to play some JV time I think I'd be satisfied. Take a look throughout the state, not happening at the majority of the programs. And your playing time depends on where you live in Perry Co., I believe Dilce and Mc were closed in 1995. :biglmao:
Paparazzi Wrote:Hitter, Caudill left because her dad couldn't tell Randy what to do. Bottom line. This is fact! And as far as getting a gym! What the hell is that! No kid is entitled to a gym! Get your ass out and play at home and train running the hills like I did as s kid.

Really? So let's here a statement of something of how he told Randy what to do. Also the maturity level of a 13yr girl and 11yr boy is not even close. Also, every kid is entitled to have a place to practice especially when the county has 2 gyms not being used. Times have changed and people have changed.
Snow Wrote:Oh the drama. PCC can't keep their kids. Hazard players don't get enough shots and Leslie don't need the help of players from Perry. Unreal
but they needed to the two knott county girls!lol!!
Saw some coaching win comparisons between Coach Napier and Coach Caudill. Coach Napier has 7-800 and some high school wins. Caudill has over 1000 biddy league, grade school, and middle school wins. Caudill has more wins. LOL
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Saw some coaching win comparisons between Coach Napier and Coach Caudill. Coach Napier has 7-800 and some high school wins. Caudill has over 1000 biddy league, grade school, and middle school wins. Caudill has more wins. LOL

Hillarious. Hazard is now loaded with the kids that Caudill coached and won with through his "career". So we will see how that goes. Allowing a 2 man team to score all the points in grade school doesn't work in highschool. He did not allow his daughter to choose schools either. He just says that. Everyone knows all about him and his ego. I'm certain Perry was glad they left when they did or else they would have given him the gymtime for her to use. All that glitters is not gold y'all.
Passtheball Wrote:If my child is in the 6th grade and actually getting to play some JV time I think I'd be satisfied. Take a look throughout the state, not happening at the majority of the programs. And your playing time depends on where you live in Perry Co., I believe Dilce and Mc were closed in 1995. :biglmao:

Kids can't play Jv ball in the 6th grade lol
Yes they can if they meet the grandfather rule meaning they played before the rule took affect they are eligible. Caudill played in the 6th grade for Perry.
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Kids can't play Jv ball in the 6th grade lol

If they played before the rule changed they were grandfathered in and eligible. Caudill played for Perry in the 6th grade.
well perry broke the rules. and I think the rule is they cant play varsity in the 6th grade. she has been at hazard for 2 years and shes in 8th grade so she definitely was playing jv in the 6th grade.
^ you can't play in the 6th.. JV or Varsity
Yes she was able to play. She was grandfathered in. When the rule changed, she had already been playing which made her eligible to play.
You could 2 years ago, had to be grandfathered in..
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Kids can't play Jv ball in the 6th grade lol

They can if they was grandfathered in before the rule took place. Pitiful on what you don't know. I will give you a Lol as you would say