Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie County 78 Hazard 64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final from John C. Combs Arena on the campus of Perry Central
Hazard played a good game for 2.5 quarters, but Leslie doubled hazards freethrows,that was really the difference in the game! I don't see Leslie getting twice the freethrows Thur against Pcc,more than likely it will be the other way around, Leslie is not as good as advertised, hazards lost 15 games an they struggled for the most of the game to put them away! Just like last game ,freethrows were the diff in this game!! But Pcc is not as good as a team as people thing either!
Leslie will play Perry Central on Thursday after beating Hazard-North Perry tonite. Congratulations to the Eagles. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Hazard struggled to stop the ball and got a few charges early which put them in foul trouble early. Thought D. Walker played well . Should have went to her more. Took some really bad shots in 2nd half. Everybody is open at half court for a reason.
D. Walker was 1-14
Really, didn't think she took that many shots..I would think Caudill was the only one shooting close to 50%..
Just imagine if all these r.w.combs girls were at PCC. I'd say tonight they wish they were. We would have a powerhouse. Thank you Larry Caudill and your ego for that.
So if you are calling hazard "hazard-north perry" what do you call perry " perry- Shelby valley, June Buchanan." And doesn't Leslie have 2 players from knott
hillbilly cat Wrote:Hazard played a good game for 2.5 quarters, but Leslie doubled hazards freethrows,that was really the difference in the game! I don't see Leslie getting twice the freethrows Thur against Pcc,more than likely it will be the other way around, Leslie is not as good as advertised, hazards lost 15 games an they struggled for the most of the game to put them away! Just like last game ,freethrows were the diff in this game!! But Pcc is not as good as a team as people thing either!

So what's your thoughts about Perry then
I think they were at perry and coach Napier was playing other players above them that shouldn't have been. I don't think a lot of players from the rw end of the county get to play as much as they should.
It's hard to beat a team that shoots 40 free throws to your 20 and win
Not sure what Mr. Caudill's thinking was but it's hard for Brashear to coach when part of his staff and half his parents are trying to figure out how to get rid of him...
I don't think any of our girls are wishing they were at PCC. I've said it all year, next year will be our time. I bet Shelby Valley would win the 15th if Proffitt went home. I'll tell you what is scary, if Mullins had stayed at KCC. I watched her leadership on the floor tonight, not only scoring, but all that she brings to the game.. That kid has not gotten enough credit this year. Congrats to the Eagles. We all talk about duos, Caudill and Mullins ! wow!!
hitter Wrote:I think they were at perry and coach Napier was playing other players above them that shouldn't have been. I don't think a lot of players from the rw end of the county get to play as much as they should.

Hitter the problem with Caudill and coach Napier was real simple. He was a grade school coach who wanted to tell the winningest coach in ky history how to coach. Randy loved his kid and wanted to coach her but Caudill wanted to tell him how to do that. If he would have put his behind in the stands and let her play all would have been well
easternky Wrote:I don't think any of our girls are wishing they were at PCC. I've said it all year, next year will be our time. I bet Shelby Valley would win the 15th if Proffitt went home. I'll tell you what is scary, if Mullins had stayed at KCC. I watched her leadership on the floor tonight, not only scoring, but all that she brings to the game.. That kid has not gotten enough credit this year. Congrats to the Eagles. We all talk about duos, Caudill and Mullins ! wow!!
First of all they were never your girls. They are county girls just like half your football team. You would probably have won 5 games with your girls.
Passtheball Wrote:Not sure what Mr. Caudill's thinking was but it's hard for Brashear to coach when part of his staff and half his parents are trying to figure out how to get rid of him...

I agree 100%. Harold is a good friend of mine and he is in a bad situation there. He has sharks all around him. I cheered for him and my county girls tonight and I thought they never got a break. Seriously, Leslie got all the breaks. The last foul on Caudill was horrible.
hitter Wrote:I think they were at perry and coach Napier was playing other players above them that shouldn't have been. I don't think a lot of players from the rw end of the county get to play as much as they should.

Hitter you and I have always saw eye to eye on this site. I wanted your Bulldogs to win tonight and me and many of my Commodores fans cheered for them. But I will ask you to withdraw that statement as dillusional. Do you not recall Sturgill being Randy's go to girl last year as an 8th grader. She averaged 20 shots a game. I have always enjoyed your post but I have to call you out on this one.
easternky Wrote:I don't think any of our girls are wishing they were at PCC. I've said it all year, next year will be our time. I bet Shelby Valley would win the 15th if Proffitt went home. I'll tell you what is scary, if Mullins had stayed at KCC. I watched her leadership on the floor tonight, not only scoring, but all that she brings to the game.. That kid has not gotten enough credit this year. Congrats to the Eagles. We all talk about duos, Caudill and Mullins ! wow!!
First of all they were never your girls. They are county girls just like half your football team. You would probably have won 5 games with your girls.
Eastern you might be on to something maybe Caudill will make that move to Leslie..
Cant outplay bad refs
[quote=BallerFromTheHoller]So what's your thoughts about Perry then[/QUOTE first time watching Leslie not as good as I thought very small.theres a big difference in the defense that hazard plays an what Pcc will throw at them. Hazard lost 15 games for a reason. Leslie had a pretty hard game till halfway into 3rd quarter. Pcc will play pretty even with Leslie on the outside! The is is one of those games where Pcc post should have field day! Fields is playing great an if they decide to leave the senior girl open she will beat them.she doesn't shoot a lot but she can if she has too! At home an with Randy Napier coaching I'd say Pcc by 9! But who knows,these games r so hard to predict!! Lol!!!
Passtheball Wrote:Hazard struggled to stop the ball and got a few charges early which put them in foul trouble early. Thought D. Walker played well . Should have went to her more. Took some really bad shots in 2nd half. Everybody is open at half court for a reason.

Don't know what game you were watching but Walker shot a lot of shots and best of my memory she hit one basket. They called it a 3 but it was clearly a 2. The charging calls on Hazard were terrible Leslie are coached to flop and they do more than any team I've seen
Paparazzi Wrote:Just imagine if all these r.w.combs girls were at PCC. I'd say tonight they wish they were. We would have a powerhouse. Thank you Larry Caudill and your ego for that.
Was he even at the game, didn't see him on the bench, what is up with that?
I like Harold and he will overcome it and Hazard will have a really nice team next year hes trying to build a program back from the ashes and it takes time. i think the Caudill girl will stay not sure if not I think she end up at Leslie or Knott. But I look for Hazard and Perry to add new girls to there teams next year from outside there districts.
U are way off on this. Caudill's problem had nothing to do with the coaching staff at Perry. His problem was with central office. His girl wanted a place to practice outside of season. They wouldn't approve it. So, he took her else where. If u ask him or any of his family or friends. His girl decided on where she wanted to go. The kids overall happiness is what is important. Basketball is just a game.
Hazard scored 66 points .got beat 12 not bad for a team with 15 losses.
Passtheball Wrote:Eastern you might be on to something maybe Caudill will make that move to Leslie..
Don't need her they have a great guard for the future in Mullins!
hoghead Wrote:I like Harold and he will overcome it and Hazard will have a really nice team next year hes trying to build a program back from the ashes and it takes time. i think the Caudill girl will stay not sure if not I think she end up at Leslie or Knott. But I look for Hazard and Perry to add new girls to there teams next year from outside there districts.
[Image: train.jpg] Boi Patriot Nation got room on the Jada train! Catwoman Caudill and Jada be like double shaba baby! She been on one Mortys tour but Honeycutta and Ladypats be open arms like ole Fatpat with arms wide open at first of the month! Wowza! Throw in Leapin Lana and Ladypats be tateroverload bruh! Genius! #breakinganklesdroppingdimeshangingbanners More mash taters please!!!
Big Hammer Wrote:Don't know what game you were watching but Walker shot a lot of shots and best of my memory she hit one basket. They called it a 3 but it was clearly a 2. The charging calls on Hazard were terrible Leslie are coached to flop and they do more than any team I've seen

I really didn't realize she got that many shots. The ones she did take I didn't think were bad ones but that goes to show you "me" once the stats come out the game really didn't play out like you "I" thought..
Paparazzi Wrote:Hitter you and I have always saw eye to eye on this site. I wanted your Bulldogs to win tonight and me and many of my Commodores fans cheered for them. But I will ask you to withdraw that statement as dillusional. Do you not recall Sturgill being Randy's go to girl last year as an 8th grader. She averaged 20 shots a game. I have always enjoyed your post but I have to call you out on this one.

First, what are you talking about " my bulldogs", I went to perry and second you are talking about one player and I'm talking about players. The year before Caudill left she played jv and didn't start. The player who started ( most from m c Napier's end) would get down 8 or 10 points then randy would put in Caudill and the girls from the other end of the county and they would come back every time. This is not from one game I watched it's from at least 10. So why werent the second five starting. What would be your conclusion? and the part about her not having a gym is true too.
Pages: 1 2