Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danville @ Leslie County 11/11/16
pjdoug Wrote:Leslie County can't beat Danville. You better listen Confusednicker:

neither could LCA. ha ha
Leslie County Beat 5a Powerhouse whitley County i look for this to be a defensive battle but leslie wins there defense is to strong 27-14
Leslie 27 Danville 14:biglmao: leslies seniors will not suffer a defeat cause they have heart not saying danvilles not good but football is about sportsmansship i will always be with my eagles 100%
killbilly usmc Wrote:Danville is a mans name, Leslie county is a woman's name. Football is a mans sport. This is a no-brainer Danville by 28.
And you're a moron...
EaglesSoar Wrote:Leslie County Beat 5a Powerhouse whitley County i look for this to be a defensive battle but leslie wins there defense is to strong 27-14

Whitley is no powerhouse. But they are a solid team this season that has improved over there season. Danville is a different type of team and will stress the Eagles Friday night. But Leslie will have to contain the speed and limit turnovers and not get excited or jitters and commit stupid mistakes.
EaglesSoar Wrote:Leslie 27 Danville 14:biglmao: leslies seniors will not suffer a defeat cause they have heart not saying danvilles not good but football is about sportsmansship i will always be with my eagles 100%

You're setting yourself up for disappointment.
I Rule The World Wrote:And you're a moron...

Confusednicker:
My gut says Danville but when you go to Leslie:devilflam:devilflam Co strange things happen...
NutterButter Wrote:My gut says Danville but when you go to Leslie:devilflam:devilflam Co strange things happen...
I hope the field isn't suddenly wet and muddy, we are in a drought. That happened to Danville one time in the 80's when they made a trip to Belfry.:yikes:
Danville 34-17
EaglesSoar Wrote:Leslie County Beat 5a Powerhouse whitley County i look for this to be a defensive battle but leslie wins there defense is to strong 27-14

Powerhouse? 😂
danville no powerhouse either
If Leslie can contain Danville's speed they will have a shot. They have not seen this kind of speed this year.
I will say one thing for you killbilly usmc, you are a total complete moron. The name of the team has nothing to do with being a mans or a woman's game. There are many men named Leslie. And Leslie County's football team is definitely a mans football team. Leslie county is not a slouch team. Leslie by 3 in a close mans game.
Danville already has been flagged for over a 100 yards in penalties!
Unfortunately, I think Danville by at least 14.
Leslie is a difficult place to get a road win, but Danville is athletic enough to do it. Ads win!
Go Eagles Home of 64SUR