Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danville @ Leslie County 11/11/16
Thoughts and predictions :popcorn: :popcorn:

Leslie County 10-1
Danville 9-2
Should be a defensive game for sure. Going with the Eagles :Cheerlead in a Upset. :pondering:

Leslie County 21
Danville 20
Danville 34-14
Danville is way too strong and fast for leslie.

Ads by 50
I like Leslie's offensive and defensive lines in this one. If Leslie can limit the big plays, I like their chances at home.. Leslie wins 28-24..
Danville by 30
Danville 42-13
Danville is already up two touchdowns and it's just Sunday.
mysonis55 Wrote:Danville is already up two touchdowns and it's just Sunday.

It's obviously mysonis55 you have and ex girlfriend in Danville. :biglmao:
we played both Danville will win by 21 or more
big dawg, small yard Wrote:we played both Danville will win by 21 or more

playing in Danville and Hyden are two different things, Danville is not very physical except for tackling low with their heads down
The Ads in the semis and possibly even state championship.
mysonis55 Wrote:The Ads in the semis and possibly even state championship.

your prediction is good news for leslie county, means will win
Danville will win by 28. I look for them to head to Bowling Green.
Leslie is always tough at home, I believe it is going to be a battle with the Ads pulling it out late. 21-14 Ads
RTL Wrote:playing in Danville and Hyden are two different things, Danville is not very physical except for tackling low with their heads down

true but the refs this time don't teach at leslie county so makes a big difference there
big dawg, small yard Wrote:true but the refs this time don't teach at leslie county so makes a big difference there

not sure what that means, but Danville gets as much home cooking as anyone.
big dawg, small yard Wrote:true but the refs this time don't teach at leslie county so makes a big difference there

We don't have a Friday crew official in Leslie Co. Only two licensed officials who do JV games...
Leslie Co 21-20
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I an picking Leslie County to win. Because I'm from there, I Coached there, I have a Cousin Coaching there Now. Leslie County is a hard place to play and win. Leslie by 3 in a real Ball Game. JMO
I predict 64 will be crying and eating crow Friday at about 10p.
Danville 49-7
leslie is a good team but Danville has too many weapons
mysonis55 Wrote:I predict 64 will be crying and eating crow Friday at about 10p.

you know how that feels
I'm really hoping that the Eagles can pull an upset at home, but I unfortunately do not see it happening.

Danville - 35

Leslie County - 21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
RTL, I don't remember eating crow. At least not since 2011.
of course you don't remember it. ha ha Danville was going to have a running clock against LCA blah, blah ......biggest difference between you and 64 besides football knowledge he actually goes to these games so if he says Leslie Co can beat danville you had better listen ..
RTL Wrote:of course you don't remember it. ha ha Danville was going to have a running clock against LCA blah, blah ......biggest difference between you and 64 besides football knowledge he actually goes to these games so if he says Leslie Co can beat danville you had better listen ..
Leslie County can't beat Danville. You better listen Confusednicker:
RTL Wrote:of course you don't remember it. ha ha Danville was going to have a running clock against LCA blah, blah ......biggest difference between you and 64 besides football knowledge he actually goes to these games so if he says Leslie Co can beat danville you had better listen ..

RTL I only picked Leslie County by 1pt. I also watch CNN Confusednicker:
Danville is a mans name, Leslie county is a woman's name. Football is a mans sport. This is a no-brainer Danville by 28.