Poll: Who takes this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville
93.33%
Paris
6.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st ROUND Paris @ Paintsville
Dipski Wrote:In my opinion, The Ville is WAYYYYYYY over-rated. Goin' down first round:flame:

Really, you think so? Does that mean Pikeville and Raceland are both WAYYYYYYY overrated too, since we did beat both on their home fields? You're clueless dude. 3 of the top 5 teams in Class A all reside right here in Eastern Kentucky. None of those 3 are overrated. Could one or all 3 get upset by a team outside of the top 5, absolutely, it's football, anything can happen. But overrated, nope.
checkmate9113 Wrote:I see nobody is really giving a Bishop Brossart vs Paintsville Region Title game any love. I know this thread doesn't have anything to do with Brossart but just thought it was worth mentioning. I think Raceland actually has one of the most dangerous 1st round games of the entire playoffs in any class.

Bishop Brossart is mediocre at best. Rams will riddle them.
Dipski Wrote:In my opinion, The Ville is WAYYYYYYY over-rated. Goin' down first round:flame:

:hilarious: Hey there little Fella! Nice for you to join us But I believe your LOST!
First Round is almost here! Approaching 24 hours! Hoping for an injury free game at Memorial field and across the entire state!
And it's GAME DAY!! :flame:
Game Day....Whoop, Whoop, Whoop GO TIGERS!!!!
Paris was dirty last year, hope they don't bring that garbage with them this time around
swampdonkey Wrote:Paris was dirty last year, hope they don't bring that garbage with them this time around

What did they do last year?
checkmate9113 Wrote:What did they do last year?

Cheap shots around the pile, high/low hits on DL and LB's, etc...
Go Paintsville! Take care of business. This is the only game that counts tonight.
swampdonkey Wrote:Paris was dirty last year, hope they don't bring that garbage with them this time around

I 2nd that! Hope for a good clean game this go around! Unlike the days prior its feeling a tad more like football weather! Now let's focus and get game 1!!
Tigers don't need to get caught looking ahead. They just need to take care of the task at hand.