Poll: Who takes this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville
93.33%
Paris
6.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st ROUND Paris @ Paintsville
Thoughts?
Paintsville 56
Paris 13

:Cheerlead
Tigers by 36
Paintsville manages to squeak out a win.
Tigers 42
Paris 38
Why can't we fast forward to the region championship and see what should be an amazing rematch between Raceland and Paintsville!! Confusederiously:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Why can't we fast forward to the region championship and see what should be an amazing rematch between Raceland and Paintsville!! Confusederiously:

In due time my son. In due time.
It'll get there but I feel you! I'd love to be watching the Paintsville/Raceland rematch this Friday night but we're gonna have to wait! Seems Pikeville is already having rings made again! Not sure how there gonna get past the winner of game 3's Elevated play! These 2 teams have set themselves apart from the pack in the East!
Paintsville rolls in this one.
Paintsville 58
Paris 14
PaintTown.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:It'll get there but I feel you! I'd love to be watching the Paintsville/Raceland rematch this Friday night but we're gonna have to wait! Seems Pikeville is already having rings made again! Not sure how there gonna get past the winner of game 3's Elevated play! These 2 teams have set themselves apart from the pack in the East!
Where in the hell do you see Pikeville is "already having rings made". I saw someone comment they COULD see rings coming back to Pikeville, that's it. If you need to motivate your little sissy self, find a way to do it without making stuff up. Lol
Lol. Good night Bessy! Calm down! Just trying to Rattle a couple Panther fans! Easier than I thought!! Confusednicker:
Painstville has absolutely no chance of winning a state title. cero,nada,zero,zilch etc Smile
pjdoug Wrote:Painstville has absolutely no chance of winning a state title. cero,nada,zero,zilch etc Smile

are you sure about Zilch?
pjdoug Wrote:Painstville has absolutely no chance of winning a state title. cero,nada,zero,zilch etc Smile

Not sure about nada either! Paintsville has proved pretty strong! Especially last time they visited Pikeville!
So if Paintsville (after destroying Pikeville) doesn't stand a chance where does that put Pikeville in the over all scheme?
I think Pikeville fans are riding on the hopes and dreams of them being some sort of a tournament upset team. Reality is, pikeville had an awesome team last year but that team is gone. This year, we know and they know they are not state championship contenders. Can't ride on the whim of last years success boys, we heard it all before making the trip to pikeville earlier this season, and from the opening kickoff paintsville punched them in the mouth. Nothing like seeing pikeville fans leaving the stands half way through the third quarter at their own place lol it would leave a bad taste in my mouth too.
As a matter of a fact it did leave a bad taste in Paintsvilles mouth last year so we know how it must have tasted! They've got the easiest road to the semi's so it would be a shame if they didn't capitalize!
I don't think Pikeville is within two scores of Paintsville or Raceland. They Lose either way
Now let's get back to The game that matters! It's been shown the gray hounds are a Pass oriented team and actually do it pretty well. We have to apply a ton of pressure on Maggard and let our D Backs make it dang tough to get anything reeled in and we control the pace of this one! Don't think their gonna be able to move the chains without going to the air and that's gonna be hard!
I wouldn't worry too much about Paris' passing game, their only WR has basketball season to worry about. Paintsville is better than last year, and Paris had its best team in years when they met last year and still got throttled.
I just hope Paris doesn't bring those cheap shots with them like last year.
Paintsville rolls in this one. Hoping everyone can come away healthy and move forward.

Paintsville 42
Paris 7
Paintsville, Pikeville same blah, blah each year. Both need to lick they're paws because Beechwood, and Russellville are very, very good and fast, but as far as your Region Williamsburg definitely a upset minded team that's strong, as is Bishop and Raceland. Ok you guys can go back to your "keyboard cat fight."
SWpride Wrote:Paintsville, Pikeville same blah, blah each year. Both need to lick they're paws because Beechwood, and Russellville are very, very good and fast, but as far as your Region Williamsburg definitely a upset minded team that's strong, as is Bishop and Raceland. Ok you guys can go back to your "keyboard cat fight."

We played Williamsburg, they definitely have some good, young football players. Their time will come, but I don't see it happening this year. Raceland is as advertised. Should we play them again, we know what a dog fight that will be. Pikeville is Pikeville. McNamee and his staff will have his boys ready. Don't count out Hazard. I'm not sold on Bishop Brossart.
Bishop would be my last pick for a run as well. Williamsburg I picked as a upset but not for state. Raceland will come back strong, and forgot about Hazard lol, but lets go back year before last Pikeville beats Paintsville bad, Paintsville blows up Pikeville in playoffs point being anything can happen and it's all on how bad the kids want it for any team. I ju8st love reading the Keyboard catfights between Paintsville and Pikeville fans its hilarious :popcorn:Confusednicker:
swampdonkey Wrote:In due time my son. In due time.

Not sure I will be able to wait for all these other meaningless games to take place.

Blue_Bird96 Wrote:It'll get there but I feel you! I'd love to be watching the Paintsville/Raceland rematch this Friday night but we're gonna have to wait! Seems Pikeville is already having rings made again! Not sure how there gonna get past the winner of game 3's Elevated play! These 2 teams have set themselves apart from the pack in the East!

Pikeville seems to be lost in their own little world over there in Pike County, thinking they can get to Bowling Green. They'll be lucky to get past the winner of the Hazard/Williamsburg game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:are you sure about Zilch?

NoSmile
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:So if Paintsville (after destroying Pikeville) doesn't stand a chance where does that put Pikeville in the over all scheme?

at home listening to the radio.
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::hilarious: