Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th region
windmill Wrote:thank you, finaly, this board has brought someone smart in here, how many times have I said this, when people get on here and read this stuff, how dumb most of you look, and its true, saying they are overrated, being 18-4, winning the WYMT, beating Hazard, Bell, and Pendleton County, isnt overrated, and Clark being overrated to, pretty dumb to say

Yeah, real smart. Another smart JBS fan. You idiots keep talking, but one thing for sure is, and if you would admit it, you know...:letsparty :letsparty YOU CAN'T BEAT THE DAWGS!!
southern sports Wrote:Yeah, real smart. Another smart JBS fan. You idiots keep talking, but one thing for sure is, and if you would admit it, you know...:letsparty :letsparty YOU CAN'T BEAT THE DAWGS!!

really? well I thought JBS beat them by 9 already this year? had them down by 19? well I think thats what happend, but I dont know, what do I know, you people must know it all, I guess thats why Dunbar, absolutely, KILLED, you, but heyyyy, what do I know, right :letsparty
Dubar, why do you keep living in the past? We easily beat you last week. Get over it.
southern sports Wrote:Dubar, why do you keep living in the past? We easily beat you last week. Get over it.

exactly, you can get over it too, beating us last week was in the past, so you can get over that
1 Hazard
2 PCC (just beat Hazard by around 10 at Hazard)
3 JBS ( team falling apart internally)
4 Breathitt Co. (needs to face a few touhg regional opponets)
5 Lee Co (beat Powell by 13, Knott Co, Buckhorn, lost to Powell by 8, and Hazard by 5,bad loss to Wolfe)
6 Powell Co (hasn't beat a good team since Lee)
7 Buckhorn ( Plays everyone close needs a another scorer)
8 Knott (Lot of talent, though young, struggling with teamwork)
9 Cordia (good team just can't catch a break)
10 Estill Co( big school lots of talent, no identity??????????)
JOBAKKA Wrote:1 Hazard
2 PCC (just beat Hazard by around 10 at Hazard)
3 JBS ( team falling apart internally)
4 Breathitt Co. (needs to face a few touhg regional opponets)
5 Lee Co (beat Powell by 13, Knott Co, Buckhorn, lost to Powell by 8, and Hazard by 5,bad loss to Wolfe)
6 Powell Co (hasn't beat a good team since Lee)
7 Buckhorn ( Plays everyone close needs a another scorer)
8 Knott (Lot of talent, though young, struggling with teamwork)
9 Cordia (good team just can't catch a break)
10 Estill Co( big school lots of talent, no identity??????????)

Dude your not giving Letcher Central any credit, I mean come on? Not even in the top ten! You have Cordia and Estill Co. over LCC????? I dont think so!
windmill Wrote:thank you, finaly, this board has brought someone smart in here, how many times have I said this, when people get on here and read this stuff, how dumb most of you look, and its true, saying they are overrated, being 18-4, winning the WYMT, beating Hazard, Bell, and Pendleton County, isnt overrated, and Clark being overrated to, pretty dumb to say
Pendelton is 6 and 10 so far this year.
1 hazard
2 jbs
3 breathitt
4 pcc
5 buckhorn
6 lee
7 kcc
8 cordia( got combs and on there way up but could fall or go up in ranking)
9 powell
10 lcc
6-10 not as consistent as the top 5
JBS just beat Hazard in the WYMT, and their team is not falling apart. You wish it would. You just want our players.
3 points Wrote:JBS just beat Hazard in the WYMT, and their team is not falling apart. You wish it would. You just want our players.
I would take Tate but thats about it. Are you going to watch Hazard play in the ALL A?
Did you watch JBS win the WYMT?
3 points Wrote:Did you watch JBS win the WYMT?
Yes I did and your point would be? Had a front row seat.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Yes I did and your point would be? Had a front row seat.
JBS has beat Hazard once and Hazard has beat JBS once. I will go watch , the next time they play each other.which will be on JBS' floor. You have ask this twice, now you know.
my list would go
1)hazard(very good all around team)
2)breathitt
3)jbs(team revolves around clark steppe)
4)pcc
5)powell
6)lee(due to their loss to wolfe)
7)buckhorn
8)kcc(beat powell at powell)
9)lcc
10)cordia
3 points Wrote:JBS has beat Hazard once and Hazard has beat JBS once. I will go watch , the next time they play each other.which will be on JBS' floor. You have ask this twice, now you know.
Asked what twice?
I agree with you sportsfreak22. You list looks pretty accurate, except maybe I would switch pcc and powell, and I think it is a toss up between hazard and breathitt and jbs is right on their tails'. But your list is pretty accurate. I think I might also find a way to put Estill in there somewhere, they arent all so bad this year, not as bad as I thought, but I do think they are better than cordia, I have seen cordia several times this year and wasnt as impressed as I had imagined, not that they were bad, I just think Estill has just a little bit better of a team. But that is the only thing I see differently.