Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
tourny time right around the corner, upsets happening allready, teams moving up and down. who is the top 10 as of now?

1) hazard
2)breathitt
3)perry central
4)jbs
5)powell county
6)lee county
7)kcc
8)buckhorn
9)lcc
10)cordia
the top 6 teams have been consistent each week, i cant wait til the region this year, its going to be a classic one.
sounds good to me....
stroked Wrote:tourny time right around the corner, upsets happening allready, teams moving up and down. who is the top 10 as of now?

1) hazard
2)breathitt
3)perry central
4)jbs
5)powell county
6)lee county
7)kcc
8)buckhorn
9)lcc
10)cordia
the top 6 teams have been consistent each week, i cant wait til the region this year, its going to be a classic one.
buckhorn should be ahead of kcc and jbs should be ahead of breathitt and pcc...
No, they shouldnt, they just got beat, which means your ranking drops.
1. Hazard
2. Breathitt
3. JBS
4. Perry Central
5.Buckhorn
6.Powell
7.Lee
8.Kcc
9.LCC
10.Cordia
stroked Wrote:tourny time right around the corner, upsets happening allready, teams moving up and down. who is the top 10 as of now?

1) hazard
2)breathitt
3)perry central
4)jbs
5)powell county
6)lee county
7)kcc
8)buckhorn
9)lcc
10)cordia

looks pretty good but i would switch buckhorn and kcc around but hopefully that won't last long.
Tailback44 Wrote:1. Hazard
2. Breathitt
3. JBS
4. Perry Central
5.Buckhorn
6.Powell
7.Lee
8.Kcc
9.LCC
10.Cordia
\

Looks good to me!!
1. Hazard
2. June Buchanan
3. Perry Central
4. Breathitt County
5. Buckhorn
6. Lee
7. Letcher
8. Knott
9. Cordia
10. Leslie County
windmill Wrote:1. Hazard
2. June Buchanan
3. Perry Central
4. Breathitt County
5. Buckhorn
6. Lee
7. Letcher
8. Knott
9. Cordia
10. Leslie County

dude u got to have powell in there somewhere, I like Leslie Co but Powell should deff be over them.
Tailback44 Wrote:1. Hazard
2. Breathitt
3. JBS
4. Perry Central
5.Buckhorn
6.Powell
7.Lee
8.Kcc
9.LCC
10.Cordia

put powell at #8 kcc #7 and lee #6 because kcc beat powell but got beat by lee
1.Hazard
2.Breathitt
3.JBS
4.Perry Central
5.Buckhorn
6.Lee
7.Knott Central
8.Powell
9.Letcher Central
10.Cordia/Jenkins
1.Hazard
2.Powell co.
3.Breathitt
4.JBS
5.Perry Central
6.Buckhorn
7.Knott Central
8.Lee
9.Letcher Central
10.Cordia/Jenkins
JBS would DRILL BREATHITT!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:JBS would DRILL BREATHITT!

I guess we'll see on Feb 13th playboy, Hazard DRILLED JBS and Breathitt beat hazard once and only lost by 2 the first meeting.
MVP2 Wrote:dude u got to have powell in there somewhere, I like Leslie Co but Powell should deff be over them.

Powell did beat Lee, but Lee also drilled Powell, and so did Knott, Powell is good though.
MVP2 Wrote:I guess we'll see on Feb 13th playboy, Hazard DRILLED JBS and Breathitt beat hazard once and only lost by 2 the first meeting.

and so, that doesnt mean a thing, Dunbar beat Hazard by what, 43, 45 points, and Dunbar just beat Shelby Valley by 10, and Hazard beat SV.
1. Hazard
2. JBS
3. PCC
4. Breathitt
5. Buckhorn
6. Lee Co.
7. KCC
8. Powell Co.
9. LCC
10. Cordia
i change my mind 3 and 4 should be switched
windmill Wrote:and so, that doesnt mean a thing, Dunbar beat Hazard by what, 43, 45 points, and Dunbar just beat Shelby Valley by 10, and Hazard beat SV.

yeah it don't mean a thing but what he is saying is that jbs isn't going to drill Breathitt. it will be a good game.
allthewayhome Wrote:yeah it don't mean a thing but what he is saying is that jbs isn't going to drill Breathitt. it will be a good game.

JBS will beat Breathitt by double digits
allthewayhome Wrote:yeah it don't mean a thing but what he is saying is that jbs isn't going to drill Breathitt. it will be a good game.
i agree here! When jbs and breathitt play it will be a very good game. Both teams have had a great year so far
Breathitt will kill JBS, I'm going to say 68-50
southern sports Wrote:Breathitt will kill JBS, I'm going to say 68-50

yeah, ok, your right there, im so sure thats whats going to happen, it is at JBS, and seriously, JBS will win by double digits, but when they do, you will have some lame excuse to use, and thats not bragging, its just what I think will happen, but hey, i could be wrong, like, all the other times before

1) hazard
2)breathitt
3)perry central
4)jbs
5)powell county
6)lee county
7)kcc
8)buckhorn
9)lcc
10)cordia

I agree with the region being a classic one. There's a lot of talent in it. But I don't agree with jbs as #4.
champion Wrote:I agree with the region being a classic one. There's a lot of talent in it. But I don't agree with jbs as #4.

seriously, I know im a JBS fan, but its not like Jackson City, or Owsley County beat them, it was Hazard ok, its not like they suck, Perry and Breathitt are not better than JBS IMO, but I guess we will see soon

uk96

I never post on here much because of the immaturity of some people that post on here but I can not believe that some of you people could honestly put JBS as low as 5th in the region. You either hate JBS for some reason which is your right I guess but think about how it makes you look to people that read it. They played the worst game of their lives against Hazard and all of the sudden they have a terrible team. They went from 2nd in the whole mountains last week,won the WYMT,beat Hazard once already rather handily,have lost no games in the district and only one in the region. If you do hate JBS and put them lower than you should on purpose put an asterick beside the name so people will know it is a hate thing...
Well, uk96 good to see over on the other side for a change. It's funny how a certain person over here post something and go over to bgp and the exact same thing over there is posted by uk96. Strange.
MVP2 Wrote:I guess we'll see on Feb 13th playboy, Hazard DRILLED JBS and Breathitt beat hazard once and only lost by 2 the first meeting.

Yes, Hazard did DRILL JBS, but JBS aslo beat Hazard. It's a toss up between the two talented teams, no guarantee either way.
uk96 Wrote:I never post on here much because of the immaturity of some people that post on here but I can not believe that some of you people could honestly put JBS as low as 5th in the region. You either hate JBS for some reason which is your right I guess but think about how it makes you look to people that read it. They played the worst game of their lives against Hazard and all of the sudden they have a terrible team. They went from 2nd in the whole mountains last week,won the WYMT,beat Hazard once already rather handily,have lost no games in the district and only one in the region. If you do hate JBS and put them lower than you should on purpose put an asterick beside the name so people will know it is a hate thing...

I agree UK96 :Thumbs:
uk96 Wrote:I never post on here much because of the immaturity of some people that post on here but I can not believe that some of you people could honestly put JBS as low as 5th in the region. You either hate JBS for some reason which is your right I guess but think about how it makes you look to people that read it. They played the worst game of their lives against Hazard and all of the sudden they have a terrible team. They went from 2nd in the whole mountains last week,won the WYMT,beat Hazard once already rather handily,have lost no games in the district and only one in the region. If you do hate JBS and put them lower than you should on purpose put an asterick beside the name so people will know it is a hate thing...

thank you, finaly, this board has brought someone smart in here, how many times have I said this, when people get on here and read this stuff, how dumb most of you look, and its true, saying they are overrated, being 18-4, winning the WYMT, beating Hazard, Bell, and Pendleton County, isnt overrated, and Clark being overrated to, pretty dumb to say
Pages: 1 2