Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 48 Pikeville 35
Way to go Valley!!!!
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Harmon had 12 points and Clevinger had 11 for Pikeville.

For Valley, Hatfield had 15 (13 early in the 1st half before foul trouble), Jacob Bryant had 13, and Elisha Justice kept the Panther guards rattled with his quick hands. He had around 6 steals and probably 11 or 12 deflections to go with numerous assists.

I saw Hatfield in Sports OT! ( He looked good)
I absolutely love watching Elisha play - he is so quick!
Hats off to Valley -- They are ALL great players with great talent!
true2blue Wrote:I saw Hatfield in Sports OT! ( He looked good)
I absolutely love watching Elisha play - he is so quick!
Hats off to Valley -- They are ALL great players with great talent!

Great Post...Congrats Valley
Congrats to Valley on getting the district win!! keep it up
Any one got a word on how Kyle is?
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Any one got a word on how Kyle is?

Don't know for sure, but today one player said he'd be out 2 weeks and another said for the rest of the season. I sure hope not. He brings such energy to the game each time he's on the floor. One of my favorites of all time to watch.
I also hope Goodson gets well. He sure was having a great game before he hurt his shoulder. Valley will take a big loss if Goodson is unable to return this season.
Good Job Valley! Keep it up!
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Don't know for sure, but today one player said he'd be out 2 weeks and another said for the rest of the season. I sure hope not. He brings such energy to the game each time he's on the floor. One of my favorites of all time to watch.
I agree Kyle adds alot to the game and One of my favorites also, he comes from nowhere and makes the Big plays. hang in there Kyle !
Redneck Wrote:Low scorin game for SV, Pikeville's D must have found a weakness in the SV offense.

I think everybody knows that SV's weakness on offense is outside shooting... but the low score in this one had more to do with Pikeville eating up the clock by not being able to get off a shot than anything else... :thumpsup:
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:He's been back for a few games. He played tonight, and fouled out.

He was released Thursday before last. I think that this was his third game since coming back. It will take him another month to make up the time lost after his surgery.
Congrats Valley
Congrats Valley