Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 56 Johnson Central 44
HUH! Funny! Last year Starnes was a GOD! My how things change. This is what IMO I see is what is wrong with JC. The first sign of loosing, they want to cut the coaches throat and drop him in the Big Sandy. Give the man a chance to get his system set and start a program. JEEEZ! It takes time. State Champs don't come over night!
OffTheHook Wrote:HUH! Funny! Last year Starnes was a GOD! My how things change. This is what IMO I see is what is wrong with JC. The first sign of loosing, they want to cut the coaches throat and drop him in the Big Sandy. Give the man a chance to get his system set and start a program. JEEEZ! It takes time. State Champs don't come over night!

I totally agree with you Off the Hook there are some that never seems to be satisfied, but believe me when I say he has lots of support from the fans at JCHS.
Congrats Paintsville...
OffTheHook Wrote:HUH! Funny! Last year Starnes was a GOD! My how things change. This is what IMO I see is what is wrong with JC. The first sign of loosing, they want to cut the coaches throat and drop him in the Big Sandy. Give the man a chance to get his system set and start a program. JEEEZ! It takes time. State Champs don't come over night!

Last year Starnes had the left overs from the Les Trimble era, They sure didnt win with his coaching they won with there talent. They had the 15th region MVP Kyle Rice, one of the best offensive players in the region Jamie mcCarty, one of the best defensive players in the region Jesse Meek, and one of the best point guards in the region Tyler Whitaker. Thats why they won region and everyone knows it, If anything they under acheived.
watchin-u Wrote:Last year Starnes had the left overs from the Les Trimble era, They sure didnt win with his coaching they won with there talent. They had the 15th region MVP Kyle Rice, one of the best offensive players in the region Jamie mcCarty, one of the best defensive players in the region Jesse Meek, and one of the best point guards in the region Tyler Whitaker. Thats why they won region and everyone knows it, If anything they under acheived.

What exactly do you mean, UNDER ACHIEVED? Do you mean they shoulda won a game or two at Rupp or what.
Redneck Wrote:What exactly do you mean, UNDER ACHIEVED? Do you mean they shoulda won a game or two at Rupp or what.

Hell yeah they should've, they were the most talented this area has seen since the 1999-2000 team that went to Rupp.
Throwback Gata Black Wrote:Hell yeah they should've, they were the most talented this area has seen since the 1999-2000 team that went to Rupp.

I will respectfully disagree with your opinion. I believe that we may have been better than the East Ridge team that won the region back in 2004, but I don't think we played as consistent as we could have last season to say we were the best team this "area" has seen since the last time we went to state. I think we would have probably been defeated by every region winner/runner-up, with the exception of 2004.
Originally Posted by Throwback Gata Black
Hell yeah they should've, they were the most talented this area has seen since the 1999-2000 team that went to Rupp.

Let's keep this thread on topic gang, the Paintsville Johnson Central game, get back to the topic.
Throwback Gata Black Wrote:Hell yeah they should've, they were the most talented this area has seen since the 1999-2000 team that went to Rupp.

:thatsfunn OMG that has got to be the funniest thing I have ever heard. You can't be serious.