Poll: Who would u take??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tate Cox
0%
Justin Hicks
0%
Clark Stepp
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cox,Hicks, or Stepp
Hicks For Sure!...hes Better All Around And Plays As A Team!!..
I gotta go with Hicks. He's a senior and plays very smart. He means more to his team than any player I've seen in a long time. Cox and Stepp are good players and Cox will definitely be one of best players in this area for the next few years.
cox but lets not use cox being a freshman he is 16 and clark is a junior he is 18 have to be two of the oldest players in the region hicks is 18 or 19 but a senior cox is probably one of the smartest but hicks gets his team into it lets just not use class as a excuse
Right now I would take Cox...

Hicks is gone after this season & Cox still has what...3-4 years...that's a no brainer
this season, i'd take hicks, stepps good, cox is better, but there's two things you cant teach, height and heart, none of these boys are much over 6'3, and i doubt if any of them can argue that few play the game with more love, excitement, joy, and tenacity as hazards gaurd, #21, Justin Hicks
speedy Wrote:pacman: of course stepp knows the game he's an 18 yr old junior. cox is the player on that team and he's a 16 yr old freshman. c'mon they cant play with kids their own age.and i have talked to alot of the players over there that had thought about switching schools and they all said the same thing... all the players on the team except the 2 stepp boys would be on one end setting up plays for the stepps who would be down on the other end shootin free throws and 3 ptrs.
What do you mean, they can't play with boys their own age? How do you figure that? They both have played against boys older than them for years. When you play high school ball and start, you are going to play against older, stronger players. Check it out and see how many boys have been held back.
Yeah, really, I think it's kinda funny that the JBS haters (or as I like to call them, the JBS Obsessed) get on here and act like that JBS is the only team ever to have players held back. Well, of course, they probably wouldn't know about any other teams, because they're obsessed with JBS only.Smile