Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cox,Hicks, or Stepp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who would u take?
Hicks
hicks
Stepp
i would take clark and tate....
Justin Hicks of course, cox and stepp are good but i mean we are talking about J. Hicks. Number 21 all i have to say....end of conversation.
Justin Hicks is a very good player who can do a lot, but I would take Clark Stepp. I think he knows the game better and has more overall talent than Hicks. As for Tate, he's a quality player, but still has his time ahead of him. When he's a junior, I'd like to have Tate just as much as anyone else in the mountains.
Pacman Wrote:Justin Hicks is a very good player who can do a lot, but I would take Clark Stepp. I think he knows the game better and has more overall talent than Hicks. As for Tate, he's a quality player, but still has his time ahead of him. When he's a junior, I'd like to have Tate just as much as anyone else in the mountains.

Did you watch the game tonight? If you did I can't believe you would say he knows the game better. Hicks by far is the better all around player.
HICKS IS DA MAN!!!
southeast ky sports Wrote:Did you watch the game tonight? If you did I can't believe you would say he knows the game better. Hicks by far is the better all around player.

The question is..did you watch it!?..JBS beat Hazard, and at one point had a 19 point lead! Hicks couldnt do anything with Stepp. Don't get me wrong, Hicks is good and has one of the best shots I've seen, but Cox and Stepp are both better players.
Cox is only a freshmen and is almost equal to or better than Hicks already...
i would take hicks in this one
PoppaBear Wrote:Cox is only a freshmen and is almost equal to or better than Hicks already...

Cox IS BETTER than Hicks and Stepp... plain and simple... he is smart with the ball and the smoothest player in the region.
When Cox is a junior or senior...Will be one of the best in the state!!!
I was let down with the Stepp kid and he was chosen MVP.This was the first time I seen him play.
Pacman Wrote:Justin Hicks is a very good player who can do a lot, but I would take Clark Stepp. I think he knows the game better and has more overall talent than Hicks. As for Tate, he's a quality player, but still has his time ahead of him. When he's a junior, I'd like to have Tate just as much as anyone else in the mountains.
Hicks out played Stepp..JBS won congrats to them..This very well maybe their year..Hicks out scored Stepp in that game and if you watched the game Hicks went and did what he wanted on the floor..I think Clark is a very talented player..I wish him the best, but the adults are causing a lot of bad karma on this kid and that is sad...Good Luck to you Stepp.
Hicks
What does it matter if Hicks outscored Stepp, it was by 3 points.. and they're both point guards right? That is not a point guards job to score the most points, its to manage the game and get others involved, and of course they can get hot and take over the game if they have that ability but Hicks was 10/27 he wasn't in the right spot to try and take over the game, Stepp and Cox both outplayed him
Guys it is no wonder Kentucky is not recruiting none of the names mentioned above.They are all over rated.I believe there were some freshman who might ne d1 players in 3 years.I will say there are all good shooters,,,when there wide open.The Cox kid in three years could be a good recruit.
I would probably take Cox.
nobody Wrote:Hicks out played Stepp..JBS won congrats to them..This very well maybe their year..Hicks out scored Stepp in that game and if you watched the game Hicks went and did what he wanted on the floor..I think Clark is a very talented player..I wish him the best, but the adults are causing a lot of bad karma on this kid and that is sad...Good Luck to you Stepp.

Hicks shot 27 shots, Stepp took 17, this is a easy choice, JBS won, STEPP OUTPLAYED HICKS, how can you say that, JBS won the game, and I would take Cox above Hicks as well, Hicks is a good player, I know, but come on, Stepp and Cox are one of the best guard combo's in the state, Stepp is getting around 24 a game, and Cox around 20, and around 7-10 assists for both
windmill Wrote:Hicks shot 27 shots, Stepp took 17, this is a easy choice, JBS won, STEPP OUTPLAYED HICKS, how can you say that, JBS won the game, and I would take Cox above Hicks as well, Hicks is a good player, I know, but come on, Stepp and Cox are one of the best guard combo's in the state, Stepp is getting around 24 a game, and Cox around 20, and around 7-10 assists for both

yeah jbs is coming together as a team they are playing alot better than they did out in lexington. they did a good job from learning from those losses and winning these games. but i still think that hicks is a better player than stepp or cox.
Hicks
I like Hicks better he is more important to his team. I think Clark Stepp actually hurts his team more than he helps them. He is WAY over-rated and tries to take games over. Hicks has to take games over there isn't many other scores on Hazard's team. No offense they are a good team but Hicks is the offense.
Cox
Hicks by far---what are you going to do when JBS puts u on double coverage and u can hardly even get a pass let alone shoot--has Stepp broke any records yet this season?? bcuz Hicks just broke the alltime record at HHS for the most points in high school with like 1063 or somethin....
A Decent Lineman Wrote:Hicks by far---what are you going to do when JBS puts u on double coverage and u can hardly even get a pass let alone shoot--has Stepp broke any records yet this season?? bcuz Hicks just broke the alltime record at HHS for the most points in high school with like 1063 or somethin....
I think clark has broke the all time leading scoring for jbs
Yea Clark has played high school ball for what six years and look at his first five years at who they played.
give me Hicks. Best shooter and one on one player in the 14th by far. All 3 are excellent players though.
pacman: of course stepp knows the game he's an 18 yr old junior. cox is the player on that team and he's a 16 yr old freshman. c'mon they cant play with kids their own age.and i have talked to alot of the players over there that had thought about switching schools and they all said the same thing... all the players on the team except the 2 stepp boys would be on one end setting up plays for the stepps who would be down on the other end shootin free throws and 3 ptrs.
Pages: 1 2