Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville vs. Johnson Central (01/16/07)
Can't wait to see the outcome of this one

this will be an exciting game not only is it a district game but its a big rivalry!!

Hmmmmmm......

JC-65

Paintsville-57
I'm listenin to this game on the radio right now and it makes me sick. I hate to imagine how mad Coach Runyon gets, I know this bunch make me so mad I wanna choke the hell out someone. Score was Paintsville 11 and Johnson Central 6 at the end of the first quarter. Johnson Central 21 and Paintsville 19 at halftime.
Keep us informed of the score, Redneck! Thanks.
Will do Governor, if I don't throw this damn radio out the window.
I understand if you do. Hang tight, I think the Tigers will come out with more intensity this half.

Civil Procedure class is a headache right now. So I appreciate you.
Ferguson is catchin fire, Paintsville on 11-2 run to start 3rd quarter, TO on the floor.
Jc
Good call Governer, hope they keep this up.
Thanks Redneck! I know these young men, and they sometimes play yto the opponents level. Hopefully they will continue playing hard.
End of the 3rd: Paintsville 32 Johnson Central 27
The Governor Wrote:Thanks Redneck! I know these young men, and they sometimes play yto the opponents level. Hopefully they will continue playing hard.

They need to get out of that habit or it is gonna back to bite em in the @$$ when it counts the most.
Sounds like a horrible game for both teams redneck. How many does McCarty have?
Much too close for comfort.
TO on the floor 5:15 to go.

PHS 43 JCHS 34
BIGBLACK Wrote:Sounds like a horrible game for both teams redneck. How many does McCarty have?

That's what it sounds like BIGBLACK. IDK how many McCarty has.
TO on the floor PHS 52 JCHS 40
I am heading out Redneck! Thanks for the updates. Go Tigers.
The Governor Wrote:I am heading out Redneck! Thanks for the updates. Go Tigers.

No prob man.
OffTheHook Wrote::lmao:
NO what really is funny, is that you all think that Jamie McCarty is the best player in region, give me a break, Slone made him look stupid, an Slone is just an average defender, Case an Slone are very close, Slone edges Case out from behind the arc, but case is hands down a way better defender... An over all on offense, Case is the better player, with his strength he is unstoppable when he penatrates...
I for one don't think Jamie McCarty is the best player. Slone gets the majority of his points from driving the lane, using head fakes and so on. He may hit one or two from down town in a game, but other than that they are mainly gimmes.
Unbiased Wrote:In all honesty, JC has to have McCarty to score 30 plus to have a chance of winning.

What they needed tonight is for him to pass the ball a little more and they would've had just as good a chance to win even if he didn't score his 30. IMO he puts too much pressure on himself to always be the leading scorer and say that he led his team to victory. There are other things that you can do to say that. Assists, rebounds, DEFENSE. Welch would have dominated the block, but no one ever wants to get it to him. He is #5 on the list on who gets to shoot the ball. They seem to go in order.

1-McCarty

2-Crum
3-Murray
4-Whittaker
5-Welch
kyr450 Wrote:NO what really is funny, is that you all think that Jamie McCarty is the best player in region, give me a break, Slone made him look stupid, an Slone is just an average defender, Case an Slone are very close, Slone edges Case out from behind the arc, but case is hands down a way better defender... An over all on offense, Case is the better player, with his strength he is unstoppable when he penatrates...

EXCUSE me, but you need eyes, a brain and a life. Case isn't 1/2 what some of the others in the 15th are. Yes he is good, but Slone, Furguseon, VanHoose, Grim, McCarty (even if it kills me to say it) are better. Case is good, but good in Pike Co is not good in the whole 15th. :lmao:
Paintsville won
kyr450 Wrote:NO what really is funny, is that you all think that Jamie McCarty is the best player in region, give me a break, Slone made him look stupid, an Slone is just an average defender, Case an Slone are very close, Slone edges Case out from behind the arc, but case is hands down a way better defender... An over all on offense, Case is the better player, with his strength he is unstoppable when he penatrates...

:lmao: