Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan @ Knott
Faceballz Wrote:Knott might not have a deep bench but the 2nd 5 could still beat LCC. Why are you even on here LCC is competing with Cordia for 4th place in the district. I mean that's just sad. KCC could beat LCC 10 outta 10 times on any court anywhere.

District games are only half played so don't get to excited. Kcc will choke in district play
Faceballz Wrote:At least KCC will be in the regional tourney. Tricky Dicky better be recruiting a few guards if he wants to participate next year.

District games and tournament is it over or even started yet and Kcc has won the crown. How long has it been since Kcc has won anything?
:trolldad:
LCC Wrote:District games are only half played so don't get to excited. Kcc will choke in district play

This guy is hilarious !!!:biglmao:
Let's keep it on topic before it get shutdown. Kcc won because of home court. Harlan county at their place win by 20+
Looking at KHSAA schedules looks like Knott beat Letcher at Hazard by 19 and by 19 at Letcher.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/x6aeb.jpg] Wowza! Ole Fatpat recommends some wine to go with that cheeze baby! Don't be a hata when we go to stata! Look,LCC baby,Patriot Nation will get you some tickets for the games and plenty of room on the bandwagon! Lady Pats be rolling! More mash taters please!!!
I'am a grandchild that plays for hazard, an doesn't even play much, but Lcc's coach is as good as anybody else's coach , they lost 7 or 8 seniors , so naturally you going to be down for a little bit, they went to the state 2 times in last 3 years , so he's doing something right! An of course people are still going to complain, you r always got that out there, but those who have any sense know better.
It's hard for fans for Pcc an Lcc to have down years , they are so used to being on top ! But it happens an you've got to take u lumps an go from there!