Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan @ Knott
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: wwp8q.jpg] Triple Wowza! Ole Fatpat wants to give a big thanks to the hospitality room baby! Short bus brigade rolls in tonight! Jada vs Green! Evander vs Gross! Shizzle Dizzle! Stamper lockdown Stamper,Tberry and Waughsome be shooting lights out! Fantastic Fallon be having a double double! DJ Jazzy Jeff be leading the Pats to their first tater win in the WYMT and Patriot Nation be rocking hard! Ole Fatpat be hitting the desserts wide open! #anklebreakers More mash taters please!!!
The only way kcc wins this game would be paying the ref's and not sure they could even win then
ky_football Wrote:The only way kcc wins this game would be paying the ref's and not sure they could even win then

[Image: 4382201-8895491324-Femin.gif] Shizzle ma Nizzle! Ole Fatpat can't stop laughing bolz! Look kyfootbally,Lady Pats be rolling and Lady Pats be taking over the Morton Combs Complex tatersyle tonight! Sit back and enjoy the show and come on down to the hospitality room! #tatersforeverybody More mash taters please!!!
Does KCC play Harlan or Harlan County?
Harlan county which I think will win the whole thing, was looking forward to the rematch of Harlan and Harlan county but bell stopped that.
KCC will lose by 12!! The 14th region is very weak ! When Pcc is down so is the region .
KCC & Harlan County should be a good
Matchup. Harlan on the other hand would
Wear KCC out. I'm picking Harlan County
By 6.
Bears by 10
ky_football Wrote:The only way kcc wins this game would be paying the ref's and not sure they could even win then

I agree
Knott 46 Harlan Co. 45 final!
This Knott team is very talented just been depleted by injuries.
I guess you will get to see the harlan vs harlan co. rematch after all in the losers bracket. Kcc has a solid team, just have not played up to their potential. This win may get them going.
[Image: wyupg.jpg] Wowza! Ole Fatpat pumped up baby! Jada took the game over and ole WYMT with spotlight on post game of many more interviews to come bruh! Waughsome joined the 1000 pt tater club! Patriot Nation was rocking Morty's! Genius thinking to give Tberry the start and bring Stamper off the bench,reverse psychology wheww! Smith is a balla and Lady Pats be rolling to the hardware game! #tateroverload More mash taters please!!!
Kcc is a decent team but the ref's took this game like every game kcc plays at home, at least the regional's is not at kcc so maybe the other teams have a fair chance

Stick to football.....
ky_football Wrote:Kcc is a decent team but the ref's took this game like every game kcc plays at home, at least the regional's is not at kcc so maybe the other teams have a fair chance

LOL:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
coalminer Wrote:I guess you will get to see the harlan vs harlan co. rematch after all in the losers bracket. Kcc has a solid team, just have not played up to their potential. This win may get them going.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtMHhYPm4YQ__2Eef9rZd...6uovt62f6w] Bolz ole Fatpat glad Harlans get to play in long roadtrip to play each other! SMH! Blair Green straight up balla! Fatpat wants to invite Harlan nation to join Patriot Nation Saturday night to take on Bell brutha! More mash taters please!!!
ky_football Wrote:Kcc is a decent team but the ref's took this game like every game kcc plays at home, at least the regional's is not at kcc so maybe the other teams have a fair chance

[Image: tumblr_mz5m2ksfpp1qgf1i8o1_1280.jpg] Wowza! Come join Patriot Nation brutha! No reason to be jealous over the Lady Pats! Mojo is clicking and Jada's Pats put on a show! Tberry,Slone,and Holified played straight up ball baby! Come join Patriot Nation Saturday as we cut the nets down bruh! #jumpobandwagon More mash taters please!!!
[Image: wyvqf.jpg] Triple Wowza! Ole Fatpat all about spreading the Patriot love! Invitation to all BGR nation to come fly Patriot airlines shaba! More mash taters please!!!
[Image: wyw38.jpg] Bolz,nothing wrong with 3rd 4th place trophy bruh! Just like last year when Pat Nation rolled on! White Yellow Mash Tater tourney be handing hardware out to everybody baby! #everybruhwins More mash taters please!!!
[Image: tumblr_inline_ne6gb3UUKC1qjbiu4.gif] Patriot Nation when they saw Jada hit the free throws! Breaking ankles and dropping dimes! Bolz,ole Fatpat been telling the world Jada and the Pats be rolling! Ole Fatpat still in tatershock over losing Lex Slone and and Mashayla Higgins! Pats get those two back next year and ole Fatpat be higher than a potato on Mount Everest! Thornsberry and Smith were like a flurry of tater activity last night brutha! Pats don't miss a beat next year! Lady Pats tater mojo coming back! Pats loaded from top to bottom! #extratoppings More mash taters please!!!
Eveything will come out when the regional is played, no home court an no refs, if pcc beat knott on a neutral court an with refs from a another region, then Leslie an breathitt will beat them!! No taters being Cooked in Powell county!!
To be fair!!! No team should be able to play if there school is hosting the tournament !!! I wouldn't want to play wymt classic if Leslie was hosting it , if they had I'am sure they would be people that would post that the eagles got home court an the refs in there pocket!! This would keep it clean and simple an for no one to able complain , that the team who won just kicked everyone's butt period!!!

I agree. Get them away from home and they are done. They get away with a lot of fouls from their starters and that helps them with no bench. They can't play defense and can't score away from home
hillbilly cat Wrote:Eveything will come out when the regional is played, no home court an no refs, if pcc beat knott on a neutral court an with refs from a another region, then Leslie an breathitt will beat them!! No taters being Cooked in Powell county!!

Only taters being cooked will be knott's at regions.
There is a rematch of this game next week at Harlan County High School. It may show if KCC is the better team or if home court does mean something.

I personally think that due to the injury to Harlan County's sixth man the game before and the "leaving the team" by their next point guard that Coach Green is still unsure how to sub after these events. Give the girls a couple of games to adjust to the new rotations and I believe that Harlan will be victorious next week.
LCC Wrote:I agree. Get them away from home and they are done. They get away with a lot of fouls from their starters and that helps them with no bench. They can't play defense and can't score away from home

LCC Wrote:Only taters being cooked will be knott's at regions.

[Image: GR2Mn5z.gif]

More mash taters please!!!
hillbilly cat Wrote:To be fair!!! No team should be able to play if there school is hosting the tournament !!! I wouldn't want to play wymt classic if Leslie was hosting it , if they had I'am sure they would be people that would post that the eagles got home court an the refs in there pocket!! This would keep it clean and simple an for no one to able complain , that the team who won just kicked everyone's butt period!!!
Really, you think that would stop people on here from complaining about the refs. You are kidding yourself. People will still complain about a team getting calls from the refs.
LCC Wrote:I agree. Get them away from home and they are done. They get away with a lot of fouls from their starters and that helps them with no bench. They can't play defense and can't score away from home

Knott might not have a deep bench but the 2nd 5 could still beat LCC. Why are you even on here LCC is competing with Cordia for 4th place in the district. I mean that's just sad. KCC could beat LCC 10 outta 10 times on any court anywhere.
LCC Wrote:Only taters being cooked will be knott's at regions.
At least KCC will be in the regional tourney. Tricky Dicky better be recruiting a few guards if he wants to participate next year.
Pages: 1 2