•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 2016
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I was told the 13th.

Did you here what time on the 13th
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Did you here what time on the 13th

I was told by somebody who would know..... either 6:00pm or 7:30pm. They are supposed to find out today.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
If you don't care me and my buddy was thinking about going and watching it let me know
I appreciate it
Pulp Fiction Wrote:As of 8/8/16.... here are the players listed on the espn.com recruiting database that JC will face in the regular season. The bolded is where these players have committed to play Division 1 college football, and the (X Star Ranking) is based out the 5, 4, 3 Star recruiting rankings.

Austin Dotson - Belfry; #62 OT - UK (3 Star Ranking)
Cole Bentley - Belfry; OG - U of L
RayQuan Horton - Belfry; DT
Jordan Scott - Belfry; OG
Woodford Lankford - Lex. Cath.; OG - WKU
Jack Fagot - Lex. Cath.; Safety
Kirk Fagot - Lex. Cath.; QB-PP
Legend Brumbaugh - Lex. Cath.; QB-DT
Sid Sharp - Lex. Cath.; ILB
Derrek Pitts, Jr. - South Charleston; #39 Safety - Penn State (3 Star Ranking)
Dorian Etheridge - Capital; #45 OLB - U of L (3 Star Ranking)

There is NO question the 2016 regular season schedule is the hardest in school history.
All four non-district teams (South Charleston, Lexington Catholic, Capital & Belfry) have at least one player committed to a D-1 University & ranked as a top player in the state or nation at their position. This list will change as the season goes on and after the season. But as it stands now before the season starts, I am amazed.
Legend Brumbaugh now plays for a school in Florida. I think maybe that IGA Academy or something like that? He transferred over the summer
PHSForever Wrote:Legend Brumbaugh now plays for a school in Florida. I think maybe that IGA Academy or something like that? He transferred over the summer

ESPN.com and Rivals.com has him listed at Lexington Catholic.
No. He is at Trinity Christian in FL and if he was at LexCath, he would once again be the 2nd string.
THOMCAT Wrote:He is 6'11"-7'0", what do you think?

Little known fact (sarcasm): Willie Cauley-Stein played high school football and he was darn good at it.
Belfry0304 Wrote:No. He is at Trinity Christian in FL and if he was at LexCath, he would once again be the 2nd string.

Correct 0304
Somebody who would know just sent me this on Facebook.

7:00pm FIRM, Saturday night @ Cabell Midland.
Got this from Facebook... today was JC's media day. I count 65 players.

[Image: https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31...3585_o.jpg]
JC has more coaches on their staff than most colleges do.
Not all of them are coaches....
Some are photography/video staff & equipment staff.
The Cabell Midland scrimmage has been pushed back to 7:30 due to heat concerns.
After our first scrimmage, here are some observations and some things to watch during the upcoming season.

- Our defense is going to be INSANE!!!! The front seven and DB's may be the best overall Defense JC has ever fielded. Size, speed, depth & experience. There might be a player at one specific position over the years that may be better, but this unit, IMO, is the best. Not sure of the exact number of players who also wrestle, but you can tell their tackling is on point.... wrapping up and getting their '2'.
What year was JCs last state title game they played in? My memory is getting bad.
Frozen Tundra Wrote:What year was JCs last state title game they played in? My memory is getting bad.

2015 :truestory:

Side note: Leave the comedy routine to the professionals.
Looks like the coaching staff, equipment, video and photo staff have been eating well. Do they still have eligibility left? Suit them up, put them on the line or linebackers and get them playing.
FBfan4life Wrote:Looks like the coaching staff, equipment, video and photo staff have been eating well. Do they still have eligibility left? Suit them up, put them on the line or linebackers and get them playing.

:biglmao:
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)