Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset @ Williamsburg 8/28
Somerset 42
Williamsburg 14
I think Williamsburg will run up and down the field on the Jumpers!!!! That was a slam. Confusednicker: Seriously, Somerset by as many as they want.
InItToWinIt Wrote:I think Williamsburg will run up and down the field on the Jumpers!!!! That was a slam. Confusednicker: Seriously, Somerset by as many as they want.

Williamsburg will run up and down the field, chasing Doan, Hatcher and the Cornett Boys, LMAO. :Clap::Clap:
Somerset 46
Williamsburg 14
cherokee Wrote:HardToBeat will be waiting on you at the gate:CE_DP_Ste

Which gate will you be at little man... Whitley, Letcher, Williamsburg, or Corbin ???:Cheerlead
Somerset wins 27-20
Woody Hayes Wrote:Somerset wins 27-20

This is a more accurate prediction I think.
27-13 Somerset.
I might have jumped the gun on my early predictions. Williamsburg being at home will help them the more I see it now. I was disappointed bad in the LCA game. So I am changing my score because I can. Go Williamsburg shock the world an me to. :HitWall:

Somerset 35
Williamsburg 21
64SUR Wrote:I might have jumped the gun on my early predictions. Williamsburg being at home will help them the more I see it now. I was disappointed bad in the LCA game. So I am changing my score because I can. Go Williamsburg shock the world an me to. :HitWall:

Somerset 35
Williamsburg 21

Should have stuck to original Pick. :biggrin:
Yeah it's a little early to say the Jumpers will win this with ease I think. We really don't know how good Somerset, LCA, or Williamsburg actually are. I'll go with a conservative guess of 21-7 Somerset. Offense was a little sporadic at times against Mason County but the defense seemed pretty solid for the most part, especially up front.