Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset @ Williamsburg 8/28
Thoughts?
I'm going to hate this predictions. Maybe Williamsburg can use this for bulletin board material. I will be back when district begin. I haven't forgotten y'all hang on for district. Confusederiously:

Somerset 42
Williamsburg 06
Williamsburg will be humbled this season. Somerset will start 2-0 Running Clock will be in effect.
Somerset by two touchdowns.
Somerset by 16, things are looking good in Pulaski for now. Everybody undefeated 6-0!!
I believe Somerset will beat Williamsburg by at least two scores.

Some of us are having rebuilding years. It hurts, but what doesn't kill us will make us stronger!!
Somerset 48 Wburg 7😥
Somerset - 41

Williamsburg - 14
Hope Williamsburg wins but Somerset has really improved and with the addition of Doan it could be a long night for the jackets.
Somerset 50 Williamsburg 14
Jumpers. 42
Burg. 7

Dag gone, somerset has some athletes
Somerset Big, Big, Big. 42-0 could get ugly.!!!!
Somerset 49-7
Somerset 34 Williamsburg 7
Somerset wins with maybe a running clock
as bad as I hate to admit.. "JACKETS ARE IN TROUBLE!!" has there been a lack of preparation on the coaching staff's part involving life without the "studs"? Talented but not really been able to produce it and cultivate it. I'm afraid the lack of emphasis on 7 on 7's this summer has come back to haunt the big orange offensively and defensively
Somerset 35 to 7
where is game being played at, either way Somerset by 40+. Can't wait to meet some new men.
Bucwheat Wrote:where is game being played at, either way Somerset by 40+. Can't wait to meet some new men.

HardToBeat will be waiting on you at the gate:CE_DP_Ste
cherokee Wrote:HardToBeat will be waiting on you at the gate:CE_DP_Ste

Luv the name u big Indian. Let me know how I can locate you. Hopefully you'll be in a Indian costume. Ha Ha
Bucwheat Wrote:Luv the name u big Indian. Let me know how I can locate you. Hopefully you'll be in a Indian costume. Ha Ha

Indian no play on broke back mountain where HardToBeat lives
cherokee Wrote:Indian no play on broke back mountain where HardToBeat lives

I bet Indian do play on mountain. Hard to beat or not. You're a cutie:yum:
Interesting paradox in this game:

1) A team that was winless last year coming off a season-opening win

vs.

2) A team one point away from a state title last year coming off a season-opening beat-down.

Personally, I pick the home-team Jackets in this one. Not sure those young Jumpers will know how to handle even the most modest success. But I'm sure the Jackets still remember how to win.
Bucwheat Wrote:I bet Indian do play on mountain. Hard to beat or not. You're a cutie:yum:

Bucwheat....Cherokee is my cousin he's has golden hawk Sizemore bloodline. Yes he has indian in him. But I promise he is not that cute. Can I have a Aman!!! from some posters. :truestory:
Gitback Coach Wrote:Interesting paradox in this game:

vs.

2) A team one point away from a state title last year coming off a season-opening beat-down.

Personally, I pick the home-team Jackets in this one. Not sure those young Jumpers will know how to handle even the most modest success. But I'm sure the Jackets still remember how to win.

If your prediction comes true it is bad news for the rest of Somerset's district after seeing what LCA did to the Jackets.
64SUR Wrote:Bucwheat....Cherokee is my cousin he's has golden hawk Sizemore bloodline. Yes he has indian in him. But I promise he is not that cute. Can I have a Aman!!! from some posters. :truestory:

He is not that cute. He has tough hide coming from Bob Fork in Leslie County and I doubt you would like the results. :lmao:

vs.

That Team that didn't win a game last year only missed being Dist. Champs by 6 Pts. They just beat a Good Mason County Team and will Come to the Burg and beat them pretty good.:insane::insane:

vs.

You're still talking about the bulk of Somersets team having won a couple regions. I'm sure they were happy to get the monkey off their back but it's not like the Somerset staff just landed on Mars... They've been there, it's expected and last year they just flat didnt get it done.

I do expect Williamsburg to play much better, it won't be a blowout, it's not a reflection of how good or bad either team really is, I just know how much pride those kids at the burg have. It will be a good ball game.
Cellking Wrote:That Team that didn't win a game last year only missed being Dist. Champs by 6 Pts. They just beat a Good Mason County Team and will Come to the Burg and beat them pretty good.:insane::insane:

Time will determine the "goodness" of Mason County. At this point, though, I would estimate them "not very."
JumperPride1 Wrote:You're still talking about the bulk of Somersets team having won a couple regions. I'm sure they were happy to get the monkey off their back but it's not like the Somerset staff just landed on Mars... They've been there, it's expected and last year they just flat didnt get it done.

I do expect Williamsburg to play much better, it won't be a blowout, it's not a reflection of how good or bad either team really is, I just know how much pride those kids at the burg have. It will be a good ball game.

No offense intended. It's not Somerset's staff that I underestimate. But the staff doesn't get to wear helmets.

The "bulk" of THIS Somerset team "won a couple regions?" Really? The "bulk?" Please. The only role that the "bulk" of Somerset's current roster played in ANY of those bunny wins--playoff or otherwise--is watching those W's from the sidelines, most wearing their middle school jerseys or sitting in the bleachers.

Face it. The "bulk" of this bunch of Jumpers has won 1 game and lost 10. I'm just not quite ready to drink the grape Kool-Aid yet. Hope I'm wrong. We'll find out soon enough.
Gitback Coach Wrote:No offense intended. It's not Somerset's staff that I underestimate. But the staff doesn't get to wear helmets.

The "bulk" of THIS Somerset team "won a couple regions?" Really? The "bulk?" Please. The only role that the "bulk" of Somerset's current roster played in ANY of those bunny wins--playoff or otherwise--is watching those W's from the sidelines, most wearing their middle school jerseys or sitting in the bleachers.

Face it. The "bulk" of this bunch of Jumpers has won 1 game and lost 10. I'm just not quite ready to drink the grape Kool-Aid yet. Hope I'm wrong. We'll find out soon enough.

Looks like quite a few kids in the junior and senior class on Riherds. One bad year does not make a program, no arguing the 0-10 last year... It was ugly, but this is a different team. If the team that showed up Friday comes to play the rest of the season I like their chances. They'll only improve and they're still fairly young.

It will be a good game Friday.