Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rams, Devils pass the eye test
I hate to hear that about Sammy. I hope he'll be good to go this season.

We should be deep at WR for at least the next few years. Brewer and Brinkman are juniors. Layne, Stump, & Love are just sophomores. Plus a few more that I'm probably forgetting. Any word on whether the Caldwell boy from Raceland is playing this year?
Forget all about Layne. Yes they should be set for a couple years at wide receiver. I believe the Caldwell boy is playing. Only thing I've heard about him is that he kinda reminds you of the Cole boy. Cole is pretty fast and quick so I assume that's a good thing I'm guessing.
It feels strange to be talking about talent and depth at the WR position at Russell. I guess we'll have to get used to it, haha. The Devils should be very good offensively the next few years.
Caldwell is a sad situation , wish him the best but the young man Carrys around a lot of baggage he seems to do a lot of things that just leave you scratching your head and wondering why . hopefully he takes advantage of the move and changes
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Caldwell is a sad situation , wish him the best but the young man Carrys around a lot of baggage he seems to do a lot of things that just leave you scratching your head and wondering why . hopefully he takes advantage of the move and changes

Ive spoke to Nick recently. Ive known him for a long time and had the PLEASURE, of coaching him for a few years. The kid has a very high football iq and is a great athelete. He has grown alot over the last year and has handled some of the personal issues he was having. Russell is getting a great all around football player. Good DB, good QB, good WR and good return man. Hope Nick has truly got his head on straight now. He has had to deal with alot for a kid his age. Wish him the best of luck.
What grade is Caldwell? It sounds like he brings a variety of skills to the table. He should add additional playmaking ability to an already talented(and young) WR corp.
He's a jr