Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 71, Buckhorn 59
Moe Wrote:Valley is still very young but by the time this group are juniors and seniors I can almost guarentee you they'll be a top 10 team in the state consistantly, I could be wrong but these young kids a very talented and play the game right.

They should be able to win a game at state this year or next year..I don't really see regionals being that much trouble for this squad. If they get matched up right at state, they will win a game.
Grats to Valley.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:They should be able to win a game at state this year or next year..I don't really see regionals being that much trouble for this squad. If they get matched up right at state, they will win a game.

I hope so
Did they press the entire game or did they slack it off? They have developed the killer instinct and they need to keep it if they want to win against better teams. S.V. fans get ready because when you finally lose one this board is gonna try to eat you alive. I believe though you guys will be state bound at least two out of the next fours years and that may be an understatement. No one likes Steve Spurrier either but do you think he cares. He gets paid to win ball games. Just Coach your team Booher however you feel will help your team the most. As for running up the score on teams. These other teams need to work on fundamentals like passing and ballhandling that's why Valley is so tough. Someone stated in another thread what comes around goes around I don't see Valley getting blown out by 40 or 50.
formerallamerican11 Wrote:Did they press the entire game or did they slack it off? They have developed the killer instinct and they need to keep it if they want to win against better teams. S.V. fans get ready because when you finally lose one this board is gonna try to eat you alive. I believe though you guys will be state bound at least two out of the next fours years and that may be an understatement. No one likes Steve Spurrier either but do you think he cares. He gets paid to win ball games. Just Coach your team Booher however you feel will help your team the most. As for running up the score on teams. These other teams need to work on fundamentals like passing and ballhandling that's why Valley is so tough. Someone stated in another thread what comes around goes around I don't see Valley getting blown out by 40 or 50.
Well, when people decide to eat us alive, I guess I'll move or just not open a Shelby Valley thread any more.
Sv is a great team but need to face a good team to get the respect they deserve
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Well, when people decide to eat us alive, I guess I'll move or just not open a Shelby Valley thread any more.

:thatsfunn Oh that just cracks me up yeah. Can't help but laugh. Oh my.
congrats SV
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:They should be able to win a game at state this year or next year..I don't really see regionals being that much trouble for this squad. If they get matched up right at state, they will win a game.

So, SV is already at the State tournament? I like your confidence.:1:
kyballer Wrote:Sv is a great team but need to face a good team to get the respect they deserve

agreed...but congrats on another win to Valley...the Freshman are stepping up in a huge way...could help that they are 6'4 and such haha...IMO they will be the biggest part in their run to rupp