Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School you dislike or hate the most!
Love seeing Bell County lose to anybody! Actually, I like seeing their coaches lose.
I don't hate or dislike any one school or team, but nothing pleasures me more then to see a team and fans who have a little success and then get to big for their britches get humbled. I think we are going to see a few teams and their fans get some of that this year with the realignment lol! On a side note if you held a gun to my head and I had to give a program that I was close to hating then I would probably say Belfry. Nothing against the school or coaches and players but some of the fans are just a little too cocky for my taste.
pjdoug Wrote:I grin like a mule eating sawbriars when some teams lose :biggrin:

Ears pinned back too? :biggrin:
Big Five-0- Wrote:Ears pinned back too? :biggrin:

:biggrin:
Do-double-gg Wrote:I don't hate or dislike any one school or team, but nothing pleasures me more then to see a team and fans who have a little success and then get to big for their britches get humbled. I think we are going to see a few teams and their fans get some of that this year with the realignment lol! On a side note if you held a gun to my head and I had to give a program that I was close to hating then I would probably say Belfry. Nothing against the school or coaches and players but some of the fans are just a little too cocky for my taste.

I'll be grinnin' like a possum when the pirates get deflated lol
Can't really say I hate or dislike any other schools but if I have to pick one I would have to say Belfry for no other reason than the fact they send us home every year from the playoffs and they are at where we want to be. Maybe Bell County just from a past experience I had when we played them at their field a few years back. Nah....can't dislike teams for being good teams I suppose.
Bell county. Never could bring myself to like them at all.
pjdoug Wrote:I'll be grinnin' like a possum when the pirates get deflated lol

You been waiting for that day for two and a half years now..I would sure hope it would make you happy

The only poster on here who has taken bigger swings and misses on their 3A predictions has been mysonis55 riding that Tilghman horse til it dies.

Big Grin
EKUAlum05 Wrote:You been waiting for that day for two and a half years now..I would sure hope it would make you happy

The only poster on here who has taken bigger swings and misses on their 3A predictions has been mysonis55 riding that Tilghman horse til it dies.

Big Grin

Some people waited way longer than that. (blush)
EKUAlum05 Wrote:You been waiting for that day for two and a half years now..I would sure hope it would make you happy

Big Grin

You can add another team to mysonis55 picks.....1A Hazard Confusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:Some people waited way longer than that. (blush)

I didn't think you were physically able to blush!!!!!
Confusednicker:

64SUR Wrote:You can add another team to mysonis55 picks.....1A Hazard Confusednicker:

:Clap:
pjdoug Wrote:I'll be grinnin' like a possum when the pirates get deflated lol
Get your grin ready then, this is the end of the plank for the pirates :biggrin: :popcorn:
They did get rid of that player and that literally was 20 years ago
Many would agree that, if the federal government could buy the Ashland "tradition" for what it is really worth and sell it for what Ashland fans think it is worth, it would enable the government to retire the national debt.

Big Grin

I'm a patient person and it will all be worth it to see all the pirates with tears in their beers :biggrin:
luke skywalker Wrote:Get your grin ready then, this is the end of the plank for the pirates :biggrin: :popcorn:

:truestory:
The classic pjdoug reply.......iq of 20.
In 3A id take the field over any one team