Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: School you dislike or hate the most!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:betterthanexpected::gtfo:
:ChairHit:Mine has to be JC. Have owned us for the most part lately. Hoping for some redemption this year. Not a huge fan of Matneys either but is a heck of a coach.:redboxer::ChairHit::HitWall::pondering:
Unless jc is way way down this year , Ashland has no shot at beating them , it's gonna be a long year for the tomcats just like basketball and baseball , not much talent walking the halls of Paul blazer other than baker
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Unless jc is way way down this year , Ashland has no shot at beating them , it's gonna be a long year for the tomcats just like basketball and baseball , not much talent walking the halls of Paul blazer other than baker

their year will be the same length as your year.
I cant really think of a team I hate. I dont even hate Bell County lol
I have always disliked Fairview.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Unless jc is way way down this year , Ashland has no shot at beating them , it's gonna be a long year for the tomcats just like basketball and baseball , not much talent walking the halls of Paul blazer other than baker
Ashland JC will decide the district and region title and the winner will have a great chance of bringing home a title. Ashland has more talent then just Baker walking the halls.
I obviously hate no Kentucky hs football players... There are teams that I love to hate like Cov Cath, Lex Cath, Boyle and BG and such. but I respect those programs and would be pissed if Highlands never played them again.

There are teams that I think have dumb uniforms/tradition like Cooper and Conner for some reason that makes me kind of hate them. In a way that I would be disappointed if I was a player and was handed the dumb helmet and jersey.
By far Raceland . Ive never seen a more arrogant or classless bunch in my 42 years of following high school football with the exception of a few good folks out of there . Lewis Co , Nicholas Co , & Ironton OH are other teams i cant stand.....use to love Russell until the way they did Ivan .
Any terrorist school whether it be Taliban sponsored, Al Qaeda sponsored, ISIS sponsored, or whoever, I just hate.
pjdoug Wrote:their year will be the same length as your year.

You are totally clueless
anotherfootballnut Wrote:You are totally clueless

tell me that when you're sitting at home listening to the radio.
I wonder why this negative thread is not locked? SMH.
Because it doesn't warrant closing. Good fun-sensed opinions. I've never been a fan of Hazard.
It's second nature for me to dislike Pikeville.
Real Badman Wrote:Because it doesn't warrant closing. Good fun-sensed opinions. I've never been a fan of Hazard.

Hazard has a good football team,but when I've been there I think I witnessed some of the worst fans I've seen in my life.of course I talked to some good ones,but several were unbelievable with the poor sportsmanship. on the other hand Raceland fans have been some of the best I have met even though I have heard differen't from other people lol
I always disliked Madison Southern the most after one of their players hit a Whitley County player in the face with his helmet after the game was over and they were lined up to shake hands.but, I think they got rid of that problem.
As a Betsy Layne man, I've disliked Prestonsburg since birth.
None

With that said there are several programs that when they lose it makes it more entertaining
For me this is a difficult question to answer. Our biggest rivalries are the are the games I loved to play and are still the games I love to watch. Bell county, middlesboro, rockcastle county, were always big games when I was in school. I guess the teams I dislike are those district teams who end up losing 55-0. Nothing is worse than a first quarter running clock.
Don't hate any team. I guess the word I would use would be "gratification" from seeing certain teams losing a game.
Highlands and Ryle.
Don't really dislike or hate any team, however when a few select teams lose I do grin really big due to not liking a few in the fan base.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Don't really dislike or hate any team, however when a few select teams lose I do grin really big due to not liking a few in the fan base.

I grin like a mule eating sawbriars when some teams lose :biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:I grin like a mule eating sawbriars when some teams lose :biggrin:
Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Don't really dislike or hate any team, however when a few select teams lose I do grin really big due to not liking a few in the fan base.

Come on Demarcus tell us how you really feel...Confusednicker:
I do not hate the school, but I love to Beat Bell County.
A few years back we went I Pike County Central and the announcer yelled "don't drop it" as we were fielding a punt. Then the incident with LC during baseball this season has left me having a very strong disliking for Pike County Central.
If you hate any high school kids then you shouldn't be on this site
Trashtalker Wrote:If you hate any high school kids then you shouldn't be on this site
Lighten up Francis, i'm pretty sure everyone is talking about the school, not so much the kids Confusednicker:
Pages: 1 2